Approaching the Healing Problem (Survey)
(10-11-2019, 07:59 PM)Dimitris Wrote: The healing is fine, I think the dev team should focus on more important tasks.

It's been a suggestion since the 4th March 2018, with your logic, will it ever get done? (https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.ph...ht=healing)
The following 1 user Likes Luna's post:
  • TASSIA
lol, out of everything you think FL needs its changing something that already works.

Why don't you actually make something new which is interesting for players???
The following 1 user Likes User 12049's post:
  • Dimitris
I know I haven't been on in a long time, but whenever I did aggroRP the thing that pissed me off the most was health kit spam. It doesn't make sense for them to stack, never did. It was only used by people to exploit how healthkits determined they could be used. If you only let one be active at a time, then this whole problem gets resolved and agressiveRP will be based purely on skill and tactic, instead of exploits.

Also of note: The only people that will complain about the system "not being broken" are the same people using the exploit.
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]
The following 4 users Like MasterNoda's post:
  • , Conn, TASSIA, Yonno
(10-11-2019, 08:18 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: lol, out of everything you think FL needs its changing something that already works.

Why don't you actually make something new which is interesting for players???

I think new players will quite like it, not having to play against players with god mode on.
Kind Regards,
TASSIA
Fearless Developer
so people complain about it cuz of spam and godmode? well why not reduce time that you can use health kit after another. now we got that sorted add a contraband update??? ty
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • Dimitris
guys i cant absorb 30 magazines anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
healing is fucked and has been for ages, I hope this change balances the gamemode, good luck Developers.
o7
The following 1 user Likes Forgee's post:
  • Kappatalist
(10-11-2019, 08:05 PM)Arny Wrote:
(10-11-2019, 07:59 PM)Dimitris Wrote: The healing is fine, I think the dev team should focus on more important tasks.

It's been a suggestion since the 4th March 2018, with your logic, will it ever get done? (https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.ph...ht=healing)

It is a suggestion that got a shit ton of -supports, sure I understand that you guys have the right to approve and decline suggestions no matter what the community thinks ( which seems dumb to me ) but how about you stop taking the easy way out, in the most recent discussions the community has clearly shown their frustration with the dev team. No big updates happen any more and out of everything you guys decide to focus on something that is already working. How fking ridiculous.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 5 users Like TheSiphon's post:
  • TASSIA, Joe Joe, RedPanda, Ryan, Exotic
It's a bit laughable that some people are acted like the devs have just overhauled the healing system, and are having a bit of an unproductive go at them.

Literally nothing has changed yet, so instead of acting like the devs have done something horrible, go and voice your opinion on the survey in the hope that whatever side you support wins and the healing system remains the same/is overhauled/or something like that.

I personally give no shits about the healing system and thinks it's fine, doesn't bother me much.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 1 user Likes Lewwings's post:
  • TASSIA
Honestly, don't know why this is the area that you want to start with development, but all of these negative comments are disheartening. Does the healing system need to be fixed? Yes. Is it the biggest issue? No. In my opinion, I dont think we need a complete revamp with all the realistic things that are being suggested. All we need is to fix the bugs that have been a thing in forever and move on to other things.

To all the people complaining, be happy that you are getting surveys and allowing you to put your input on things. Calling things ridiculous doesn't accomplish anything. Everyone has different ideas as to what Fearless should and shouldn't focus on. If this is the response you are going to give, we are going to continue to sit at a standstill.
The following 4 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Lewwings, TASSIA, Luna, MasterNoda