Montana ama
ask me shit, cant play but browsing the forums i saw this stuff so im hoppin on the bandwagon
How's the army going?
Where am I?
The following 1 user Likes Ducktard's post:
  • Montana
(09-30-2019, 07:46 PM)Ducktard Wrote: How's the army going?

Its going great! Enjoying every sec of it even though its hard at times!
The following 1 user Likes Montana's post:
  • Ducktard
(09-30-2019, 07:53 PM)Montana Wrote:
(09-30-2019, 07:46 PM)Ducktard Wrote: How's the army going?

Its going great! Enjoying every sec of it even though its hard at times!
Glad to hear you're having a good time fella, nice to hear from you.
Where am I?
What do you think of fl dying
(09-30-2019, 08:25 PM)Turtle Wrote: What do you think of fl dying

My thoughts is thaat its kinda expected. The gamemode has been around since 2008, and it has evolved since the start but its more than just the gamemode. Gmod is too outdated. 

Its sad since its a gamemode alot of us have spent major time, effort and invested ourselves in, but i think its about time something big changes. And with that i dont mean maps, guns or cars. Its time to move on from gmod and find a newer and better alternative. The options are out there and i bet alot of us enjoy rp servers on other games.

Fl has its charms, pros and cons. But, i also think many players are moving on to the next gen games. We cant sit here and complain about playerbases dropping anymore. 

In my opinion shortly written. I think its time for people to either move on, or hope that the community would transfer to a new game.

as much as i love FL, ive had well 2 months without playing and some time to reflect on the server and this is my opinion on that matter, its expected
The following 1 user Likes Montana's post:
  • Slaint
Ops on me my man Smile
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]
So umm there is this girl and ummm what is your opinion on me?
Signature removed, too large - DVN
(10-01-2019, 05:48 PM)RoCKy Wrote: Ops on me my man Smile

Legend! Great rp bud!
(10-01-2019, 05:54 PM)Foxirius2205 Wrote: So umm there is this girl and ummm what is your opinion on me?

Hot af bby