Zue
Reported User(s): Zue

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:17655693

Date & Time (GMT): 25/9/19 @ 19:00 GMT

Summary of the incident
I had my tow truck parked in the city which Zue and his friend stole. When I then walked up to them to tell them it's not allowed I said "OOC, you're not allowed to steal cars inside the city" he just answered with "OOC, you can suck my dick".

After a while when I had my tow truck back he randomly walked into my mechanic shop and placed some explosive on Ryan Stealth's tow truck and then ran off. I would see this as FailRP.

I know it might seem a bit silly making a pr about this but I've had too many people on this server thinking they can do what they want just because they play every day and have a lot of hours, atleast it seems like it.

Evidence
https://youtu.be/loVQtRUimHc
[Image: TglJDob.png]
Player report approved

The player is considered guilty of not only stealing a vehicle in public but also disrespecting another player by saying "Suck my dick" in an OOC regard. He is also considered guilty of FailRP breakage by placing a breach on someone else's vehicle without a proper reason for it.

Zue has 28 blacklists and without any bans I do not see any other conclusion than a ban. Zue will be given a ban plus an extension for his ban length will be given. Zue should've known better.

Thank you.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Moved.