GameStop Employee AMA
how did u get demoted from limelight, which player posted a staff report
(09-25-2019, 11:29 AM)richieb Wrote: how did u get demoted from another community, which player posted a staff report

Beanbag shotgun on another community was broke and caused me to almost kill another player when using it. That and on top of generally trying to keep RP over rules led to my demotion, but to be fair I understood why I got demoted. I don’t understand why you have to bring this up when the topic is obviously on my employment, but you still are trying to rub your nose in the fact you got someone closer to demotion? But u do u with your big clown energy Wink
[Image: n0LLhCI.jpg]
The following 2 users Like Soviethooves's post:
  • Lewwings, SpaghettiFTW
(09-25-2019, 10:03 AM)jhayw Wrote: do u have battletoads

Actually yes! It’s in a gears of war / rare dev bundle for Xbox one! Not to mention the new one that was announced with no release date yet.
(09-25-2019, 05:20 PM)Soviethooves Wrote:
(09-25-2019, 11:29 AM)richieb Wrote: how did u get demoted from another community, which player posted a staff report

Beanbag shotgun on another community was broke and caused me to almost kill another player when using it. That and on top of generally trying to keep RP over rules led to my demotion, but to be fair I understood why I got demoted. I don’t understand why you have to bring this up when the topic is obviously on my employment, but you still are trying to rub your nose in the fact you got someone closer to demotion? But u do u with your big clown energy Wink

take a joke bb CheeseDDDD
(09-26-2019, 10:54 AM)richieb Wrote:
(09-25-2019, 05:20 PM)Soviethooves Wrote:

take a joke bb CheeseDDDD

Take a hint Wink