Awestruck moves on - for reals this time
At long last you're going to actually do it. 
Thanks for noticing me back in the day and getting me to where I got.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
Cya Smile and good luck!
Kind Regards,
Nephew
Fearless Donator
Goodbye
You've done a great job, Awestruck! My only regret is I was not as active as I wanted to be when both you and I were on the team.

My only wish for FL is if (or once?) a new SA comes around that they would be as dedicated as you were.
belgium isnt a legitamte state youf cuking retard
not epic
The following 1 user Likes Forgee's post:
  • Conn
You did well Awes, good luck with the rest of your life!
Hang on a min.

Cya
Wolven

I have nothing but the utmost respect for you. When you were less busy, you were a hard-working, dedicated, and admirable moderator, trial admin, developer, administrator, and supervising administrator.

You’ve occasionally worked as a one-man team when staff activity was low late last year. You’ve done a superb job and I wish you nothing but the best of luck in your future, Awestruck. You won’t be forgotten here ever, you’ve left a large mark and large shoes to fill.

Goodbye.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

(09-23-2019, 04:54 PM)Lewwings Wrote: I have nothing but the utmost respect for you. When you were less busy, you were a hard-working, dedicated, and admirable moderator, trial admin, developer, administrator, and supervising administrator.

You’ve occasionally worked as a one-man team when staff activity was low late last year. You’ve done a superb job and I wish you nothing but the best of luck in your future, Awestruck. You won’t be forgotten here ever, you’ve left a large mark and large shoes to fill.

Goodbye.
he's not dead you know
The following 1 user Likes Forgee's post:
  • Slaint