Hakachen, Skeng
Reported User(s): Hakachen, Skeng

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:225604081 STEAM_0:0:185795215

Date & Time (GMT): 22/9/19 @ 20:20 GMT

Summary of the incident
Skeng and Hakachen both randomly raided the Nexus, I have evidence to support this as there was no one currently arrested so it could not have been a jailbreak, as well as this Hakachen went out of his way to target me in the video, at first this could be understandable as I was running to the Nexus Garage for cover however even after I had backed off he continued to open fire on me. The only evidence I have of Skeng being part of the raid was when he spoke over voice chat at the Front doors of the Nexus. After this the Nexus was cleared out by another criminal group who had been shot at by Skeng and Hakachen.

Evidence
https://plays.tv/video/5d87cb5c462ab8fb3...d-hakachen
Stop using dark theme, nerd.
Hi Kappatalist,

I will wait 24 hours to see if any input from Hakachan or Skeng is posted. If not I will concluded the PR.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
--- POSTING ON BEHALF OF SKENG AND HAKACHAN --- (though I was there aswell)

We were in a sort of rivalry with another group (the ones who killed us to "protect" the president). We planned on killing them during an earlier shootout, but lost them. Then we got intel that they were in the Nexus working with the pres so we run up and due to miscommunication failed at putting them under FearRP. 

After that mishap, and them calling for backup, we decided to fully raid. Turns out we were tricked into raiding so that they could clean us up after we finished the PD raid. This is why you can hear them say "they shot us before". 

We didnt intend to raid initially but stuff went bad and we got tricked into thinking they were there.
I will investigate this case further when I am next on my PC. I will hopefully have my conclusion by the end of today.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting in a thread when not involved
Sounds like a made-up story to me...
Approved.

If you in fact had a rivalry there would be no reason to raid nexus, if you were given intel, you should ensure it is accurate. You raided and shot the police and president when you claim to be raiding for a rival gang. No one from the gang showed up until afterwards. In my eyes this is a random raid.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Moved.