fuck my opinion
(09-16-2019, 06:04 PM)S!RNARC Wrote:
(09-16-2019, 05:56 PM)Wolven Wrote: ops on me

you're a good lad but what ive heard you're two faced as fuck and people around you don't know where you stand. i guess people need to be more careful with you, youre kind of the guy you can never trust from what ive heard. 

you were an alright staff member and most of the time very friendly. i always thought you should've got mod/ta and still do

pretty chill person

Very accurate, he is a snake never trust Wolven he will snake on his friends for personal gain.

OT: Opinion on me.
The following 1 user Likes Dimitris's post:
  • Veronica
(09-16-2019, 08:33 PM)Dimitris Wrote:

-

Opinion on me.

haven't really interacted with you or heard much about you but what i do know is that you're an honest guy and never scared to say your opinion. ive gotten a little bit of an impression that you mold your opinion in the sense that you dont necessarily want to say your opinion to the people you respect. for example on the only event ive ever participated in you had strong opinions about how the host was ruining the event but when he joined the vc u became a lot softer. of course that's just being decent to the person and of course, supportive of your friend. i dont mean it in a bad way 

youre a good member of the community and have yelled at me for being a minge. u care about FL and you know how to do the roleplays you do, properly
you notified me when i had a PR and i will forever appreciate that haha
Opinion?
 [Image: wS5L2y0.png]
(09-16-2019, 09:07 PM)Danie Wrote: Opinion?
i have no idea who you are sorry

is this pat the jazz guy?
(09-16-2019, 09:13 PM)S!RNARC Wrote:
(09-16-2019, 09:07 PM)Danie Wrote: Opinion?
i have no idea who you are sorry

is this pat the jazz guy?
No, I normally do corrupt cop rp with conn
 [Image: wS5L2y0.png]
(09-16-2019, 09:06 PM)S!RNARC Wrote:

-

Opinion on me.

haven't really interacted with you or heard much about you but what i do know is that you're an honest guy and never scared to say your opinion. ive gotten a little bit of an impression that you mold your opinion in the sense that you dont necessarily want to say your opinion to the people you respect. for example on the only event ive ever participated in you had strong opinions about how the host was ruining the event but when he joined the vc u became a lot softer. of course that's just being decent to the person and of course, supportive of your friend. i dont mean it in a bad way 

youre a good member of the community and have yelled at me for being a minge. u care about FL and you know how to do the roleplays you do, properly

You are confusing me for somebody else haha. If we are talking about JackZ's event I was one of the few people that actually told him that the event could have turned out A LOT better and how to improve feature ones. Anyways thanks tho!
(09-16-2019, 09:27 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(09-16-2019, 09:06 PM)S!RNARC Wrote:

-

Opinion on me.

You are confusing me for somebody else haha. If we are talking about JackZ's event I was one of the few people that actually told him that the event could have turned out A LOT better and how to improve feature ones. Anyways thanks tho!

my bad haha
r u gey
Expose me with your opinion on me pls

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

(09-16-2019, 09:50 PM)Dob Wrote: r u gey

uh no
but ive been on the edge a couple times when i saw all the Ryan Reynolds movies