What is happening?

- A bug?

- A propkiller?

- A flying invisible prop?

LOL, this is strange...

Movie 1 :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QW79UAK4A...e=youtu.be

Movie 2 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qx5W0zVWa...KAowwYxx76
Ive seen this happen too many times it pisses me and everyone off, its some guy some how spawning props above people then it prop drops on them then he removes the prop quickly making it impossible to be noticed only time you see it is when it makes the glow when its spawned. Or people make props invisable and throw them
[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9

Yeah! Sometimes in the movie I saw a quick glow from the prop right above them. It can just be kinda hard to spot on the movie because of the quality.
Yeah, i just spawned at it had me....
This happened 2 times in a row for me, and i found out something

Ya see, it starts with a propkilling, invis props, invis person, i usually hide inside the bank vault to prevent getting killed... After a few minutes, the propkilling stops and gets replaced with a weak DDoS causing huge lagg.

I think it's either someone named Baker or Madman! As madman propkilled me and some other guy when he was in my house, the DDoS starts when madman leaves and stops after a few minutes. Baker? Well. The 1st DDoS appeard right after baker was banned.

I do not have these guys steamid yet, but i will get them tomorrow.
nice
Looking forward to it, since this completely stops the whole RP. I am just wondering how a player, can make themselfs invisible?! I mean, there is not wiremod on the server is there?
no and Cloak isnt that powerful ever
Also Storm's mom is a hottie and Andreas and King Guami do her all day every day. -In memory of the biggest Troll Thread in FL history
Look the movie 2 around 0:12 seconds, You can see the owners name, but not clearly enough to I can read it.. :/
I'll look into the logs for this

it looks like the person who did this wasnt very smart and sounds like he is using the same prop over and over
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
(02-04-2012, 10:40 PM)Pinkie Pie Wrote: I'll look into the logs for this

it looks like the person who did this wasnt very smart and sounds like he is using the same prop over and over

Give him your backhoof. Heart
Need houses, bases, high tech bases or other advanced duplicates?
/PM Wabbit in-game or add Wabbit on Steam for further information.