Pollux's Serious AMA
Arny forced me

Not gonna meme it, i'll be serious unless it's a meme question.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
1. You definitely enjoyed watching that anime, didn't you?
2. OpInIoNS oN me (sErIoUS anSwER pLS)
How do I THINK?
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

likem eor not
Opinion on me?

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

(09-15-2019, 05:30 PM)Arny Wrote: 1. You definitely enjoyed watching that anime, didn't you?
2. OpInIoNS oN me (sErIoUS anSwER pLS)

1) It's not something i'd normally watch or would ever really watch on my own. Some of the characters were also waaay over the top.

2)

First properly met you when we were Contributors together and Sparx kept saying we'd be a dream team. I got dev and pretty much took care of you when you were a contrib. I thought you were trash at coding after you asked me to upload the bloaty mess of a vending machine you made, but you got better really quickly. We became good friends after a few uploads and have been close since. You were sometimes annoying with your uploads while I was in the US, especially as you'd ask all the time, I think I was pretty good with doing them within a few hours though (I remember once having to do it on my phone). You then finally got Developer in September and we actually became a dream team and got really close, you were the only reason I didn't resign and are one of the only reasons i'm back. Our little dev competitions were also a ton of fun (even if I always won <3). You do sometimes make some stupid decisions but generally you're alright. Sometimes it does feel like I have to act like an older brother whenever you get yourself in a stupid situation though. You have became a bit more distant nowadays though mostly as we've all been playing other games, i'm sure that's only temporary though as it has been weird without you whispering late at night.

TL;DR: 2/10 massive weeb.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(09-15-2019, 05:34 PM)Conn Wrote: How do I THINK?

idk ask ivan

(09-15-2019, 05:37 PM)richieb Wrote: likem eor not

I kinda hate the australian accents you guys do at times, apart from that I really don't know you much. The only times i've seen you is when you were playing with Arny or trolling.

(09-15-2019, 05:40 PM)Lewwings Wrote: Opinion on me?

I've hardly talked to you but you seem pretty chill whenever you join. The only things I really know about you are memes, such as you being FL's historian.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Ops on me
Wolven

hOnEsT oPiNiOn On Me
(09-15-2019, 05:53 PM)kippsee Wrote: hOnEsT oPiNiOn On Me

You're very blunt, which can be a good or bad thing depending on the situation. You're quite a funny guy whenever you're in calls though and i'm sad you don't join more often. You're quite good at talking sense into people too, especially Wolven when he's being unreasonable.

(09-15-2019, 05:52 PM)Wolven Wrote: Ops on me

/deop Wolven

Wolven i'll do your opinion in a bit, it will take a lot longer to write x
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork