Aamamamammamama
I will give honest opinions, so don't get upset if I make u cry
Wolven

give me opinion you nerd

better be good or i'm expecting my charger back.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Why do you think Pollux is afraid to admit he enjoyed that anime?
(09-15-2019, 05:26 PM)Pollux Wrote: give me opinion you nerd

Pollux,

When you first bought that roleplay point off of me and then bought the 2nd

Nah joking.

I'm dumb as fuck and I can rely on you to answer my hard questions when im sat at college on discord waiting for a response. We argue a lot, which you bring a lot of people into which literally annoys me soooo much. You do love to be better than me at anything I do (game related) but quite frankly I'm just better. We've been friends for a while now and I'm quite interested to see how long that will last, you know too much about me which others don't. Great friend, rate 6/10 personality wise and 3/10 looks wise. Thank you for writing my personal statement kid.
Wolven

(09-15-2019, 05:27 PM)Arny Wrote: Why do you think Pollux is afraid to admit he enjoyed that anime?

Secretly he enjoyed it but because I hate Anime, he now hates anime, if I said I like it, he would agree it's good. Anything I do he does. Anything he does, you do. Pollux is the manager but I'm the founder here.
Wolven

Honest opinion on me?

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

(09-15-2019, 05:33 PM)Wolven Wrote:
(09-15-2019, 05:26 PM)Pollux Wrote: give me opinion you nerd

Pollux,

When you first bought that roleplay point off of me and then bought the 2nd

Nah joking.

I'm dumb as fuck and I can rely on you to answer my hard questions when im sat at college on discord waiting for a response. We argue a lot, which you bring a lot of people into which literally annoys me soooo much. You do love to be better than me at anything I do (game related) but quite frankly I'm just better. We've been friends for a while now and I'm quite interested to see how long that will last, you know too much about me which others don't. Great friend, rate 6/10 personality wise and 3/10 looks wise. Thank you for writing my personal statement kid.

I expect it back by tomorrow.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(09-15-2019, 05:34 PM)Lewwings Wrote: Honest opinion on me?

You are literally the FL forums database.

I have said this to you a few times. You need to be more focused on what community you stay with. You have a tendency to switch communities a fair few times. Other than that, you are a cool guy. Very rarely seen you on recently but I see you crop up on the forums literally every day. Focus on school rather than the Forums.
Wolven

hOnEsT oPiNiOn On Me