Qannter serious af AMA
(09-19-2019, 08:04 AM)Qannter Wrote:
(09-19-2019, 07:19 AM)Uncle Krusty Wrote: Why did you not answer Ryan!'s question?

FFs krusty. yorue the last person i wanted to see on my thread. 

When I first met you Krusty it was during the new map where you joined after a while, I did not know who the fuck you were. Nor did i care. Since you had a vet status. Now I'm familiar with the Vets I know, and who is close with. So I didn't really give two shits who you were. SO I carried out to act normal with you, doing my job IC. You then turned out to act like a complete red neck, yelling at me, threatening me, and fuck sake I was trying to help you. But you then screaming at me calling me a dumbass moron for no reason. Honestly, By far you are the most Toxic person I have ever me on the server. There is absolutely no way that people could like you. Appart from the rejects like !ryan and Blackdog. 

Speaking of blackdog. While I was digging deep in the archvies I saw that you biasedly promoted him. He is an abusive person and a traitor. I have no respect for you. Like I cringe every time you speak OOC or on the discord. You attack everyone on the server who you're jealous of, and believe me you have a shit ton of jealous issues which makes you look sad as fuck. Then when you realize you're lonely you start to ass lick people you shat on. Like seriously fuck off. no one wants you. 

Yikers, are you sure about Fultz being the one dealing with some issues?
(09-19-2019, 10:18 AM)Qannter Wrote:
(09-19-2019, 09:58 AM)richieb Wrote: @Qannter how is blackdog a traitor

I want you, krusty, and yonno. to combine your opinion on me and post it here. let it all out, ill take it.

Go.

You are not the clown, you are the entire circus.
(09-19-2019, 10:26 AM)Uncle Krusty Wrote:

I want you, krusty, and yonno. to combine your opinion on me and post it here. let it all out, ill take it.

Go.

You literally called someone not even remotely involved in this thread a traitor and refuse to acknowledge it. Why?

I'm sorry I had no nice things to say to you. please be respectful to new people you meet next time. All your answers are in the text I gave you. Without ignorance. Read it again, and you'll understand the things I said and why. It will help you improve your personality. cause I didn't forget the day how you insulted me and bashed me for trying to help you. 
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478qvet041bx7vkursmf...y.gif&ct=g]
(09-19-2019, 10:41 AM)Qannter Wrote:

Go.

You literally called someone not even remotely involved in this thread a traitor and refuse to acknowledge it. Why?

I'm sorry I had no nice things to say to you. please be respectful to new people you meet next time. All your answers are in the text I gave you. Without ignorance. Read it again, and you'll understand the things I said and why. It will help you improve your personality. cause I didn't forget the day how you insulted me and bashed me for trying to help you. 

I'm not even involved in any of whats going on up here but I'm annoyed in their place since you refuse to answer simple questions, instead you keep trying to maintain an unhealthy, irrelevant discussion.. 
Actually answer their questions with a relevant answer and you might not find yourself in a bit of a shitstorm.
(09-19-2019, 10:46 AM)Agorith Wrote:

Go.

I'm not even involved in any of whats going on up here but I'm annoyed in their place since you refuse to answer simple questions, instead you keep trying to maintain an unhealthy, irrelevant discussion.. 
Actually answer their questions with a relevant answer and you might not find yourself in a bit of a shitstorm.

Krusty is Fultz? holy shit. Well, I heard many good things about Fultz. but I don know why decided to show his ugly side to me. Krusty started this. of course. always blame the Russian, cause I am the aggressor? Fuck off.

Ryan! stated that I am one of the worst players he's ever met. How does that make me feel? Im not fucking krustys slave I'm going to be forced to answer some troll on my own thread. He asked for it. I didn't want to reply to Ryan!, at all. but instead... ill show Krusty for getting involved, not to provoke me more when I'm trying to avoid him. if you don't like me, stay the fuck out of my forum posts. not send a troll to mock me then like his comment then ask me why I didn't respond to him. You will get shat on.
(09-19-2019, 10:53 AM)Qannter Wrote:

Go.

Krusty is Fultz? holy shit. Well, I heard many good things about Fultz. but I don know why decided to show his ugly side to me. Krusty started this. of course. always blame the Russian, cause I am the aggressor? Fuck off.

Ryan! stated that I am one of the worst players he's ever met. How does that make me feel? Im not fucking krustys slave I'm going to be forced to answer some troll on my own thread. He asked for it. I didn't want to reply to Ryan!, at all. but instead... ill show Krusty for getting involved, not to provoke me more when I'm trying to avoid him. if you don't like me, stay the fuck out of my forum posts. not send a troll to mock me then like his comment then ask me why I didn't respond to him. You will get shat on.

Right.. but as of recent Fultz only brought up a fair question, it being why you think of BlackDog as a traitor etc..
I'm honestly curious towards it now aswell.
Agorith
(09-19-2019, 10:53 AM)Qannter Wrote:
(09-19-2019, 10:26 AM)Uncle Krusty Wrote: You literally called someone not even remotely involved in this thread a traitor and refuse to acknowledge it. Why?

Right.. but as of recent Fultz only brought up a fair question, it being why you think of BlackDog as a traitor etc..
I'm honestly curious towards it now aswell.

After talking it all out on discord with you, me ,yonno, Richie, and Krusty. Everyones questions and missunderstandings have been answered and the second paragraph where i call BD a traitor is no longer true and i revert what i said. BUT i still mean the rest of what i said. which concludes:

- Ryan! and Krustys are brothers in real life. thats why they both like eachothers comment on provoking me. 
- Krusty was not friends with blackdog or was allied with him in fumuku which debunked the impression that they teamed up agasint me. 

Finaly: Krusty will not owe up to calling me a moron a few weeks ago follwed by more insults and provoking. and will not emapthise, or make a nutral relationship with me. so the agreement is:

He will not talk to me, talk about me, comment on my stuff, or anything i post. If he does, i will shun him out. and if he continues ill get more fucking pissed.

I recorded the whole discord chat. if any of you have objections to my statements, PM me n discord and ill show you evidence that states the concultion of the statemetns that i have written.

Yonno, i knwo you wanna continue the drama, but it ends here cause theres nothing more to say. 

(09-19-2019, 12:45 PM)Qannter Wrote: -snip-

Please stop including me in any of this, I'm a simple bystander and am not involved in any of your petty ordeals with other community members.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
(09-19-2019, 12:48 PM)Yonno Wrote:
(09-19-2019, 12:45 PM)Qannter Wrote: -snip-

Please stop including me in any of this, I'm a simple bystander and am not involved in any of your petty ordeals with other community members.

You got yourself involved in tf you on.

[Image: PqJi4GI.jpg]
Marvel or DC? (Please answer, it is illegal not to answer questions in your own AMA)

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]