Qannter serious af AMA
Why are you constantly salty when you see me?
[Image: n0LLhCI.jpg]
(09-19-2019, 03:07 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: Why are you constantly salty when you see me?

I never thought id be speaking to you again mr wanna be police sargent  lmao

Its been like 3 years? since I last spoke to you. I find it fucking weird that you have this obsession with me. 99% of the reason why I quit LL was to get the fuck away from you.

and yet here you are following me around. I love it here. The fun memories, the insane laughs the people i met who became bros for life, and enemies who then turned to me my best friends.  There isn't a single admin that i wanna chuck off the balcony. I know from the archives that you were here way before I joined. well, times have changed, and in my opinion, you do don't belong here. Cause you wanna be admin. and when you admin. you wanna torment ppl.  our relationship between us cant is talked out over here cause this si FL services and ain't gonna talk shit what happened on LL. But seriously... 

Stop following me everywhere its fucking weird af.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478qvet041bx7vkursmf...y.gif&ct=g]
Why are you mad at everyone?

Spoiler :
[Image: mKobrXU.png]

Signature removed, too large - DVN
The following 1 user Likes Foxirius2205's post:
  • Soviethooves
@Qannter Answer my question goddammit!

Marvel or DC?

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

Do you know what ama means?
The following 1 user Likes Coffee's post:
  • Lewwings
Dude you literally out of nowhere insulted me on a random screenshot on my Steam profile. I’m on this forum cuz I’d like to consider myself part of this community. Get off your high horse and realize not everything is about you.
(09-19-2019, 05:53 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: Dude you literally out of nowhere insulted me on a random screenshot on my Steam profile. I’m on this forum cuz I’d like to consider myself part of this community. Get off your high horse and realize not everything is about you.

no you obviously have a thing for qannter. only reason you joined FL was to get closer to him
The following 3 users Like S!RNARC's post:
  • Soviethooves, Haarek, Lewwings
(09-19-2019, 05:53 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: Dude you literally out of nowhere insulted me on a random screenshot on my Steam profile. I’m on this forum cuz I’d like to consider myself part of this community. Get off your high horse and realize not everything is about you.

Shut up yourself, you fool, oo, look at me, I'm Gungranny/Soviethooves and I'm such a pretentious admin abuser! You honestly were the worst staff member on Limelight ever and who the fuck am I kidding? This is complete sarcasm just to draw you in to the following (love you sovietbabes):

[Image: Sc4SyAK.png]

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 2 users Like Lewwings's post:
  • Soviethooves, User 21796
REEEEEE IM OFFENDED
+support on blackdog being a traitor.
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
The following 2 users Like ryan!'s post:
  • Yonno, Lewwings