Qannter serious af AMA
(09-17-2019, 06:23 AM)jhayw Wrote: do you prefer dingo crocodile or rico kangaroo?

I met you back when there was a Trabant gang RP with Ryan and a bunch of others. To be honest. You seemed a bit cool then but really i don't like you. You're weird, hippy Lil immature boy who doesn't have taste for any thing good in life. 

I found out you where Australian that day, so i know how you will be like. Your accent is Australian, and it is okay, but when you talk. i fuck will mute you, cause i don't want to hear what you're saying. Even IC.

Your BFF is Richie. there's no doubt about that. and your part of the Airpod Squad with coffee and arny. so that puts us both is a more negative relationship.

Not too long ago you, you put a giant Prop middle finger saying: 'Fuck Qannter' and Jonas had to kick you out for it. Arny defended you while you were kicked in OOC. But Jonas refused to listen to him. What you did provoke me. and that is the last thing you wanna do. 

You are Perma in my shit list. and i really don't like you at all.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478qvet041bx7vkursmf...y.gif&ct=g]
(09-17-2019, 08:06 AM)Qannter Wrote:
(09-17-2019, 06:23 AM)jhayw Wrote: do you prefer dingo crocodile or rico kangaroo?

I met you back when there was a Trabant gang RP with Ryan and a bunch of others. To be honest. You seemed a bit cool then but really i don't like you. You're weird, hippy Lil immature boy who doesn't have taste for any thing good in life. 

I found out you where Australian that day, so i know how you will be like. Your accent is Australian, and it is okay, but when you talk. i fuck will mute you, cause i don't want to hear what you're saying. Even IC.

Your BFF is Richie. there's no doubt about that. and your part of the Airpod Squad with coffee and arny. so that puts us both is a more negative relationship.

Not too long ago you, you put a giant Prop middle finger saying: 'Fuck Qannter' and Jonas had to kick you out for it. Arny defended you while you were kicked in OOC. But Jonas refused to listen to him. What you did provoke me. and that is the last thing you wanna do. 

You are Perma in my shit list. and i really don't like you at all.

You failed to answer his question, what the fuck qwanter. but yeah jim isnt australian HAHAHAHAH
opinion on me
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]

please answer the question, didnt ask for your opinion on me did i?
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
opinion on divey asking for your opinion on him
(09-17-2019, 01:18 PM)richieb Wrote: but yeah jim isnt australian HAHAHAHAH

tf you chatting mate
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
Honestt, lengthy opinion on me!
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
You are on my top 5 worst players list. How does that make you feel?
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
The following 2 users Like ryan!'s post:
  • Fultz, Wolven
(09-17-2019, 07:19 PM)Divey Wrote: opinion on me

Divey. Dontrunaway you're under FearRP.That's when i heard about you on the FL rap on my first days on the server. Fucking hell. I first met you when I was on the build server, and I remember asking you for a 100 prop limit. I felt really happy when you did )) but back then I was timing out like crazy, so I kept asking you again again and again. then you got a Lil annoyed haha. I gave up on my build and went around the map looking for you. I found you in bluefin suits. 

I saw the interior you built and I was amazed how much attention to detail you have! You're a phenomenal builder and a good designer. I also looked around the yacht dupe you built when soulRipper was on. me Mr. Mazze and another german were on your boat. We kept talking how crazy it was. I legit couldn't believe you built that. You have a good eye for construction and building. I don't know where you got it from.

Which makes me got to you more, cause what you build tells you about your personality. You are a high class, sophisticated person and really chilled. but I hate to see you waste your talent just on FL. I think you need to go out into the real world. as you get into your 20's. Your best friend is Lesanka. believe me you two make a very good pair. you're like this couple duo like Bonnie and Clyde. Your role plays seriously that makes my improv look like shit haha. keep it up.

You always surprise me. you think big, and I like it. To me, you're one of my good mates. I have an absolutely big amount of respect for you.

CUTIE!!!!
(09-17-2019, 07:55 PM)Sparx Wrote: opinion on divey asking for your opinion on him

Cool Eggplant

Sparx I loved you since day one. and my feelings for you never changed. You have a unique chilled, refined personality which is made to get along with almost anyone. People just adore you. You are different from everyone else. but in a really good way. And you're not afraid to express your inner self. I just wanna squeeze you homie. You're that kinda guy who defo wanna go out party and get smashed with. Bagatelle tonite? Devil