Aight imma bout to head out.
Hello Fearless Community,

After spending over a year in the staff team I have decided to step down from my role as administrator. I have no spare time to give up to play and administrate on the server as I am currently doing my A-Levels and it is taking up a lot of my time, I also have many hobbies that I am trying to balance doing alongside my schoolwork, unfortunately, Fearless isn’t a priority of mine anymore. I have thoroughly enjoyed the past 4/5 years that I have been playing on the server and I do not regret spending as much time as I invested into the server in the past. It has been a great pleasure to be an administrator on Fearless, I had an amazing experience doing it. I’d like to give thanks to everyone who made my time on Fearless better since the beginning, from the people I have known since day one until recent times, you know who you are. I wish luck to the community and to everyone reading this.

Regards,

Panda
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
BRUH MOMENT
innabitttt
Wolven

aww damm
Kind Regards
Dylann
Fearless Donator
___________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: uT65xGc.png]
pussy
The following 1 user Likes Forgee's post:
  • Ducktard
In a bit Panda! It has been a privilege to have you on the team, best of luck in the future

Kind Regards,
Indie
Ex-Teacher

Cya Panda, had some good times singing American Pie.
The following 1 user Likes Ranger's post:
  • Wolven
noooo sad times. good luck
Kind Regards

That guy. Ive resigned from contributor 4 times now.
Bye hun, good admin, will miss you xoxox
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
bye!!!!
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork