Aight imma bout to head out.
This is not good
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
(09-12-2019, 08:28 PM)Panda Wrote: Hello Fearless Community,

After spending over a year in the staff team I have decided to step down from my role as administrator. I have no spare time to give up to play and administrate on the server as I am currently doing my A-Levels and it is taking up a lot of my time, I also have many hobbies that I am trying to balance doing alongside my schoolwork, unfortunately, Fearless isn’t a priority of mine anymore. I have thoroughly enjoyed the past 4/5 years that I have been playing on the server and I do not regret spending as much time as I invested into the server in the past. It has been a great pleasure to be an administrator on Fearless, I had an amazing experience doing it. I’d like to give thanks to everyone who made my time on Fearless better since the beginning, from the people I have known since day one until recent times, you know who you are. I wish luck to the community and to everyone reading this.

Regards,

Panda
Oh Look! Its Panda Bear.. You are one of the good Admin, Panda.. Thank you for be our Good Admin..
[Image: jJtX9nT.png]
Thanks To MaxEvan For This Cute Signature Again!! 
Aww shit

I’d write a long paragraph but it’s 7 am and I’m too tired, we’ve had so many moments man, good luck in the future bro, we’ll still keep in contact unless you go all houdini on us
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
The following 3 users Like Jonas's post:
  • Wolven, Chumps, Panda
Bye Panda, Thanks for all your on-going support while you've staffed here at Fl. Sad to see you go
[Image: Bj6kLZS.png]
Bye Da Hamsta!

I am the perfect replacement btw SA’s
Good, get yo ass off the team!

Please don't go forever
Bye pandermanv1
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
Don't blame you, its a pure fucking boring server.
Had good memories from your time in the staff team. Take care, Panda!
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheSiphon's post:
  • Panda
dont blame u