A thing of interest
When I was in the military in Norway I met a lot of foreigners due to the time I enlisted. I met people from France and even Russia! However I also met some US soldier stationed in germany. He just  gave out a song which personally i liked. 
https://youtu.be/9XyCDKolUmg

A lot of my time in the military also went to playing chess with all these people. I playes 6 different countries! imagine that.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Sounds like you had a great time, I’d love to play chess with that many people as I’m sure you made friends with loads of friendly people and that would be something I would say personally love to do including playing board games and make a relationship with eachother. How many countries were you stationed in whilst you were in the Military?
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
(08-29-2019, 02:35 PM)Lt. Jeff Wrote: Sounds like you had a great time, I’d love to play chess with that many people as I’m sure you made friends with loads of friendly people and that would be something I would say personally love to do including playing board games and make a relationship with eachother. How many countries were you stationed in whilst you were in the Military?

Since it was under an exercise we had people from Luxembourg, France, USA, Canada, Russia, Germany, Italy, Sweden, Finland, Denmark and a few others I do not remember.. 

Every country under NATO. 

Thanks for asking
Visit my profile here.
Did you kill many forners?
(08-30-2019, 11:40 AM)JeffreyEpstein Wrote: Did you kill many forners?

I never pointed a weapon at anything living and I never will
Visit my profile here.
(08-31-2019, 12:33 PM)Midget Wrote:

Truly a shame
(09-01-2019, 07:31 PM)JeffreyEpstein Wrote:
(08-31-2019, 12:33 PM)Midget Wrote:

Truly a shame

Indeed
Visit my profile here.
I respect any military man
The following 1 user Likes Bobby's post:
  • Spartan_KCT
(09-01-2019, 11:23 PM)Bobby Wrote: I respect any military man
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
(09-01-2019, 11:23 PM)Bobby Wrote: I respect any military man