Police Officer/Commander Unblacklist appeal.
Name: Daniel Jones

Time/Date: Yesterday, at around 3AM GMT +0.

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:31876668

Admin who blacklisted you: Blackdog? I think.

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: Yeah, I do admit I jumped on a tazed person. But mainly for the fact that he walked on, and killed another person I tazed and was in the process of arresting. He claims he was walking into his store, but back on topic. I was annoyed that he did that, and I tazed him and jumped on him which got me blacklisted from both jobs. Give me another chance and I'll promise not to mess them up. I'm being the mature one here.

Vehicle spawning un-blacklist appeal:

Name: Daniel Jones

Time/Date: About 2 days ago.

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:31876668

Admin who blacklisted you: Temar.

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I was driving through the tunnel into the city in my car, and I was lagging like mad. I was driving to the garage to put my car in so I could log off, in the process on the way I ran over some people, unknown amount. Because of the fact I was lagging so bad, one minute they were one place, and the next minute they were in another place, almost like my FPS was stuttering but it wasn't, my internet was lagging.

Ill give you another chance, next time im on or anyother admin is on, point them towards this topic to show them your ment to be unblacklisted from Police/Police Commander If i havent done so already.

As for the Vehicle unblacklist, Only toby can decide on that
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
All unblacklist requests Approved due too new code and reset of blacklists