[Unofficial] Yum!
[Image: CCL-Logo-Sign-RGB.png]

"Sorry we only sell Candy Canes"

About Us:

Candy Cane Lane was established in 1968 by Nolan Lombardi. He has a belief that everyone should have a candy cane for a cheap price. He has built this into an empire of the worlds leading candy cane sales. With this, he has expanded his business into Sanranevo. He continues to strive to do two things. 1. Attempt to give everyone in the world candy canes and 2. get them to everyone for a cheap price.

Ranks:

Owner:
fattypoop

Co-Owner:
Uncle Krusty

Store Managers:

Associates:
Yonno
Pat

Application

Code:
[b]Steam Name:[/b]
[b]Hours:[/b]
[b]RPP:[/b]

[b]IG Name:[/b]
[b]Do you like Candy Canes?:[/b]
[b]If someone wants a shipment of Candy Canes, how much do you charge them?:[/b]
[b]If someone wants something other than Candy Canes, what do you tell them?:[/b]
[b]If someone REALLY wants something other than Candy Canes, how do you handle it?:[/b]
[b]Why is it better to sell Candy Canes in pairs of two people?:[/b]
[b]Why do you want to sell Candy Canes?:[/b]
The following 6 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Pollux, Luna, User 21796, Lewwings, Janzo 火, Spartan_KCT
this is sweet
The following 1 user Likes JONATHANPOO's post:
  • Seifenspende
Steam Name:[FL:RP] Pat
Hours: 412
RPP: 9

IG Name: Patrick Samson
Do you like Candy Canes?: Yes
If someone wants a shipment of Candy Canes, how much do you charge them?: Just over the market price for profit.
If someone wants something other than Candy Canes, what do you tell them?: Sorry, we only sell candy canes.
If someone REALLY wants something other than Candy Canes, how do you handle it?: I would ask if they want a sample of some candy cane.
Why is it better to sell Candy Canes in pairs of two?: So they get double the enjoyment.
Why do you want to sell Candy Canes?: Ever since I was a young boy, I have been fascinated by the peculiar shape of a candy cane. "Why do they look like that" is what I would say every Christmas. They tasted so nice and looked so awkward, I loved them so much. I started to sell them at the nearest baseball club when I was 7 and made over 700$. I have loved candy canes all through my childhood, and I would like to sell them so I can bring joy to the consumers.
The following 1 user Likes User 21796's post:
  • Fultz
Steam Name: Yonno
Hours: 1360
RPP: 2

IG Name: Zachary Thornhill
If someone wants a shipment of Candy Canes, how much do you charge them?: $12.98
If someone wants something other than Candy Canes, what do you tell them?: They're really good you should really buy some
If someone REALLY wants something other than Candy Canes, how do you handle it?: I provide them with a sample and tell them its really good
Why is it better to sell Candy Canes in pairs of two?: Because they're really good
Why do you want to sell Candy Canes?: Because they're really good
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 1 user Likes Yonno's post:
  • Fultz
Scrumptious!

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

now THIS is roleplay
me: can i buy 5 shipments of red deer
fultz: is that slang for candy cane?
The following 1 user Likes Luna's post:
  • Fultz
(08-19-2019, 03:33 PM)Pat Wrote: Steam Name:[FL:RP] Pat
Hours: 412
RPP: 9

IG Name: Patrick Samson
If someone wants a shipment of Candy Canes, how much do you charge them?: Just over the market price for profit.
If someone wants something other than Candy Canes, what do you tell them?: Sorry, we only sell candy canes.
If someone REALLY wants something other than Candy Canes, how do you handle it?: I would ask if they want a sample of some candy cane.
Why is it better to sell Candy Canes in pairs of two?: So they get double the enjoyment.
Why do you want to sell Candy Canes?: Ever since I was a young boy, I have been fascinated by the peculiar shape of a candy cane. "Why do they look like that" is what I would say every Christmas. They tasted so nice and looked so awkward, I loved them so much. I started to sell them at the nearest baseball club when I was 7 and made over 700$. I have loved candy canes all through my childhood, and I would like to sell them so I can bring joy to the consumers.

(08-19-2019, 04:16 PM)Yonno Wrote: Steam Name: Yonno
Hours: 1360
RPP: 2

IG Name: Zachary Thornhill
If someone wants a shipment of Candy Canes, how much do you charge them?: $12.98
If someone wants something other than Candy Canes, what do you tell them?: They're really good you should really buy some
If someone REALLY wants something other than Candy Canes, how do you handle it?: I provide them with a sample and tell them its really good
Why is it better to sell Candy Canes in pairs of two?: Because they're really good
Why do you want to sell Candy Canes?: Because they're really good

Thank you for your applications! You both have been emailed seperately in regards to a verdict and how to answer these questions appropiately upon if the application has been approved or denied.
Steam Name: [FL] Arny
Hours: 3000 too many
RPP: 12

IG Name: Steven Bords
If someone wants a shipment of Candy Canes, how much do you charge them?: Enough + extra
If someone wants something other than Candy Canes, what do you tell them?: There are no others things other than candy canes that exist, it's obviously slang.
If someone REALLY wants something other than Candy Canes, how do you handle it?: I would ask if they want a sample
Why is it better to sell Candy Canes in pairs of two people?: Double candy canes
Why do you want to sell Candy Canes?: Because I am a candy cane.
Good RP today boys! Keep it up! Smile
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
The following 2 users Like ryan!'s post:
  • Fultz, Spartan_KCT