Mr. Orijinal
Steam Name: Mr. Orijinal

SteamID: Forum Ban

BanID: Forum Ban

Ban Reason
Your forum account is currently banned. Ban Reason: Toxic, swearing and other stuff on the forums. He was banned and has no interest, a month ban will let him calm down.//extended by dob....

Staff Member: Dobby

Involved users
Dobby, Mr Orijinal

Why should you be unbanned?
Posting on behalf of Mr. Orijinal as its a forum ban. Words are exactly his.

Hello, I wish to be unbanned on the Fearless forums because I was banned on server for around 3 months and on that same day i was banned on the forums heat of the moment I was a dickhead on the forums but now I am unbanned I feel I have served more than long enough I wish to be unbanned so I can comment on some threads and switch my dupes, I apologise for what I said to anyone who it was directed at or affected.
Apology accepted.

I was one of the few users directly insulted by Mr. Orijinal’s toxicity at the time, but I believe he’s matured since and has proven himself non-toxic since on the server and discord. I think it’s clear to say he has changed, and has learned his lesson since May.

That is all the input I will give in this UBR, good luck.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

Was this the case I was also involved with?
"Hello Kipsee, i dont think you was involved im not really sure as it was going back quite a bit however i didnt put to involve you as i think it was increased by Dob which means its his case correct me if im wrong please it was increased by Dobs therefore its his decision im not sure if you was involved i cant remember rightly"so
(08-17-2019, 10:02 AM)SpaghettiFTW Wrote: "Hello Kipsee, i dont think you was involved im not really sure as it was going back quite a bit however i didnt put to involve you as i think it was increased by Dob which means its his case correct me if im wrong please it was increased by Dobs therefore its his decision im not sure if you was involved i cant remember rightly"so

I remember this, me and Dobby were both involved. I will discuss it with him once he's not busy.
"Okay no worries thank you Kipsee"
Thank for making this UBR. I am not going to fully un ban you, however I will reduce this ban as I believe you have proven to change your attitude. Please do not be so toxic again; I hope you can prove me right.See you on the forums soon!

Approved.