BanID: 59553

Ban Reason
Racial Slurrs. Requesting Extension. [Extended]

Staff Member: [FL:M] Obay

Involved users
N/A

Why should you be unbanned?
Hello,

First I would like to say that I forgot my login for the forums, as it has been some time. I went through a couple names at the time I played the server, usually Harry Ford, or something like that. I decided I'll just call myself Christian from now on. I have no video or photos of the event. I remember it vaguely, and at the time I didn't think it would lead to the consequence of me being permanently banned. What got me banned was letting the n-word slip out in a conversation. As I remember it, the person I was speaking to wasn't offended, nor were any bystanders, but I shouldn't speak for them. It was rather that the moderator had overheard it any carried out the punishment.  I hadn't meant it to be used in an offensive way, but I'm sure you've heard this more times than you can count by people , and that it doesn't matter if it was a hard-r or not. It's still a racial slur, I get it. I know what I did was against server rules, and I've come back after a couple years because I've spent a couple hundred hours on Fearless, accumulating a few RP points here and there. It's a unique experience, and I've not found one like it in any other copy-and-paste RP server. I'd like to think that I've matured quite a bit in the past couple years, and would love to have a second chance to play on the server. It's one of the few servers left with great original content, and if there were any other servers like it, I wouldn't bother making this appeal, but there are none. Thank you for your time, and I hope you could understand my position.

Regards,
Christian
Approved.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]