Sentinel
( I am posting this on behalf of Sentinel )
Steam Name: Sentinel

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:63381422

BanID: 82572

Ban Reason
ToS

Staff Member: Console

Involved users
JackZ, Forgee

Why should you be unbanned?
Greetings,

So apparently I've been banned for harassment towards Forgee, I've been told JackZ had been told to ask me to take down what was on my profile yet he hasn't or even been told to tell me to take down my profile I have received no warning/official warning so if Forgee had a problem he should have come to me directly. if you had a problem admins/Super admins should have contacted me instead of not getting someone else to do your job.
Also claiming I've been doing this for 6 months is such a lie. I've had that as my profile picture for a short period and only been banned for it now.

Forgee claimed he told Jackz but nothing was mentioned to me .dob has informed me JackZ was supposed to tell me, however, JackZ never gave me a warning of such so I had no idea it was an issue.

https://imgur.com/a/BR9w8iw Messages of JackZ
Not involved at all i was never approached by anybody asking to tell you to take your profile photo down.
Hey Sentinel,

Thank you for posting an Unban Request. The first time we were made aware of the Profile Picture being used without Forgee's consent, was on the 10th of July. We were made aware that you were connecting to FL services with it displayed after my being informed, whether you used it before I was informed has no backing. It's clear that you have been harassing Forgee, using his own details to get to him. It started outside of FL, and was then brought on to FL when you began using his Profile Picture on the server, and various other information about him on the forums (as is evident).

I could totally understand if this was a harmless joke, a warning and request to remove the image would have sufficed. However, you were advertising to release Forgee's information on your Steam Profile, which only proved to us that the intent of the entire objective was of a malicious nature.

Harassment of our users, and admins alike, is not tolerated in this Community; therefore you were slapped with a ban, taking into consideration the severity of the things that have happened. There are a lot more mature ways of dealing with a situation, rather than jumping straight to harassing someone. Talking with him about the issues usually helps in order to straighten things out as it's clear that sometimes there can be confusion in the series of events (or not?).
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Hello, Awestruck,

I would like to point out that everything else I did other than joining FL with Forgee as my avatar is not covered by ToS, me joining with him as my avatar was a harmless joke and nothing more if I had been requested to remove it I would have done it. I will once again mention that Forgee's claim that he asked JackZ to ask me to remove the picture is a lie, I never received any message by JackZ regarding the whole situation.
Quote:I would like to point out that everything else I did other than joining FL with Forgee as my avatar is not covered by ToS.

You are correct in your statement, apart from missing out the Forum issues. However, the act of joining the server with his picture set as your Profile Picture without his consent, alongside, but not solely reasoned, your obvious malicious intent to cause him harm (may not be physical of course), was seen as a bannable reason.

Just because you say or do something that is not on FL services, or covered by ToS, doesn't mean we should just totally ignore it if it is having an effect on our services, which it clearly was.

Harassment is not a joke.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]