Server banner V4B1 Server banner Build Server Discord FearlessRP YouTube
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Gamemode Update The Lamborghini!
Title of Suggestion: Update The Lamborghini!

Description
The current lamborghini I feel is in need of an update. Though I don't think this suggestion will even be touched for like a year, I just thought it needed to be put out there.

Why?
The current lamborghini is quite out dated and looks a bit ugly compared to the other cars in that price range. The VCMod addon also doesn't even work properly on the car as the lights don't work at all. It also has literally zero body groups. Which for 400k you get two seats, a car that doesn't even handle that good and no customisation. It seems a bit tacky.

Reasons for -Support and please just don't give me the "They have better things to focus on" because they can get around to it in their own time.
Signed,

[Image: ZOfygkU.png]
If you found me helpful *Click Here* to +Rep me
+Support

I was not forced to support this suggestion against my will.
[Image: bbe.png]
The following 1 user Likes Lewwings's post:
  • Conn
(08-15-2019, 04:42 PM)Lewwings Wrote: +Support

I was not forced to support this suggestion against my will.
Regards, 
Conn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

[Image: EeSt5xr.png]
-support
i dont use a Lamborghini
[Image: coolshibe2.png]
(08-15-2019, 05:16 PM)ZShibe Wrote: -support
i dont use a Lamborghini

That doesn't mean it can't be improved for the rest of us that can and have.
Signed,

[Image: ZOfygkU.png]
If you found me helpful *Click Here* to +Rep me
Massive +Support

All though i like the Lamborghini that are on the server currently, i really think it could use some improvement together with the Supra!
[Image: qwFgCSM.png]                             

(08-15-2019, 05:18 PM)Kazulu Wrote:
(08-15-2019, 05:16 PM)ZShibe Wrote: -support
i dont use a Lamborghini

That doesn't mean it can't be improved for the rest of us that can and have.

-support x2
dont quote me bruh
[Image: coolshibe2.png]
The following 1 user Likes ZShibe's post:
  • juicyorange
(08-15-2019, 04:32 PM)Kazulu Wrote: Title of Suggestion: Update The Lamborghini!

Description
The current lamborghini I feel is in need of an update. Though I don't think this suggestion will even be touched for like a year, I just thought it needed to be put out there.

Why?
The current lamborghini is quite out dated and looks a bit ugly compared to the other cars in that price range. The VCMod addon also doesn't even work properly on the car as the lights don't work at all. It also has literally zero body groups. Which for 400k you get two seats, a car that doesn't even handle that good and no customisation. It seems a bit tacky.

Reasons for -Support and please just don't give me the "They have better things to focus on" because they can get around to it in their own time.

Type murcielago into the spawn menu - test car version is already there im pretty certain - along with a sweet new model
+support current murcielago is not good.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:174227314&b=12]
duplicate of suggestion
[Image: 1zj9ihM.png?1]