[UNOFFICAL] MingeBreakers
MingeBreakers

We are the MingeBreakers... And we're Watching you! If we Catch you.. Public Building... RDMing... CDMing... PropKilling... We're Coming for you!

To Join you must:
Not have too Many Bans
Know the Server Rules...
...And Follow Them.
Respect the Admins and Use them were you can.
Help the Admin Workload by Busting Minges!

You go up in the Ranks by Catching Minge's and Getting them Banned.

[This Doesn't Conflict with your Current Clan]

MingeBreaker of the Week:

Head MingeBreaker: [FL:RP] ForceGhost

Deputy Head MingeBreaker: [FL:RP]Rustie-彩虹短跑

Expert MingeBreakers:

MingeBreakers:

Trial MingeBreakers:

Code:
[b]Application Form:[/b]

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Steam ID:[/b]
[b]Link to a Busted Minge of yours:[/b]
[b]Hours on Server:[/b]
[b]Number of Bans:[/b]
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
Lols wannabe admin clan? Anywhay if your chasing minges your rulebreaking too. You should read all rules and this clan isn't a rp clan. We got admins on FL to keep rulebreakers off.
I think this is a great idea. Just don't go Backseat admining, kill people for the reason "RDM", and such.

Jan: They'd be doing good for the community. Does that bother you? lol
Lol a good job? Earlier an unnecassery job.
We're Frapsinn Rule Breakers and Posting Ban Requests... Whats so bad about that?... Admins aint on all the time (Mostly on V33) and thats when we'll be taking Screenies and Have Fraps running..

How is Posting Ban Req's Rule Breaking?
i feel like im responsible for this somehow

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
(01-31-2012, 06:26 PM)nadrick Wrote: i feel like im responsible for this somehow

Hmm?... Tounge
(01-31-2012, 06:28 PM)ForceGhost Wrote:
(01-31-2012, 06:26 PM)nadrick Wrote: i feel like im responsible for this somehow

Hmm?... Tounge

well a little while ago, (before coffee was admin) server was mainly adminless during my late timezone, and it became anarchy hour.

so i formed a group and we would surround minges with ourselves (blob technique) and run fraps and such, then post ban request on the forum, it was not RP but it was something that made the prop killers stop :/
(could not rp anyway kept getting murdered)

now a days tho im usually on with coffee cause our timezones are the same

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
(01-31-2012, 06:38 PM)nadrick Wrote: well a little while ago, (before coffee was admin) server was mainly adminless during my late timezone, and it became anarchy hour.

so i formed a group and we would surround minges with ourselves (blob technique) and run fraps and such, then post ban request on the forum, it was not RP but it was something that made the prop killers stop :/

Exactly what i ment!

Fancy Joining? Tounge
(01-31-2012, 06:42 PM)ForceGhost Wrote:
(01-31-2012, 06:38 PM)nadrick Wrote: well a little while ago, (before coffee was admin) server was mainly adminless during my late timezone, and it became anarchy hour.

Exactly what i ment!

Fancy Joining? Tounge

no thanks, i run fraps everytime in on, and im usually on with coffee so need for me to join really.

gl tho Tounge