Welcome to San Ranevo!
The new map is absolutely astonishing. So much RP potential and it gives off a really happy and fun vibe.

Big credit due for those who have spent countless hours on the map.
The following 10 users Like Zodin's post:
  • Conn, Alphaverse, rino, Jonas, Tomo, Janzo 火, Lesanka, Laurinwookie, Joe Joe, Ryan
pretty cool map, the large shopping area near spawn gives more economical potential and the larger pathing there allows for more event possibilities or season-based stuff like a large Christmas tree
Great!
[Image: ne-inqui%C3%A8te-pas-%C3%A7a-va-bien-se-passer.gif]
This map is simply amazing. It has everything that CityRP needs! And no wonder because it's made by our own people. I am really proud of all people that participated into this project. Something beautiful has been made.

It has the vibe of a tropical city, with a stunning beach and a large sea. Finally, a yacht can be actually used. Or a jetski to show off at the beach. There is a pier at the beach with a spinning wheel, which gives it that San Andreas feel. There's even a small lake elsewhere.
With this sea being in the map, we can think of fisher boats and other kinds of fish to catch.

The lighting is beautiful in this map. The skybox really matches the atmosphere. The over exaggerated Nexus building is now a realistic looking police station. There's a big grass field, almost like Flatgrass, which looks dull when it's empty, but would be great for builders to make a custom map part.

This map has it all. Fearless has always been running Evocity maps. However this map does give you the Evocity feeling too.

Hopefully the optimization of the map makes it playable at 50+ players. That would be great for people without a game PC.

I think this map is a stayer, and we can keep improving it. Keep up the good work!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Aye letsss go
HELL YES
i can finally do some john mcafee rp
[Image: c06y0Qi.png]
Amazing job to everyone involved
[Image: KInLxEm.png]
The following 4 users Like Devon's post:
  • Divey, Joe Joe, Janzo 火, TASSIA
Ranevo = Random + Evocity

I am honoured.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 3 users Like Random's post:
  • Edned, Jonas, rino
You took MONTHS to do this and you didn't even implement any of the stuff I pushed through to get developed?

What a waste of fucking time.