Welcome to San Ranevo!
(08-12-2019, 06:33 PM)Generation Wrote:
(08-12-2019, 11:17 AM)Avalanche ^-^ Wrote:
(08-12-2019, 02:13 AM)Laurinwookie Wrote: Noticed a crash always at the same spot. I dont know if anyone of you got the same problem but it occured like 3 times for me already. It's mostly happening at the hospital & nexus front area, when im driving in front of it. cant look into the console sadly, cuz game crashes directly. Never occured before on the previous map.
I crashed once when looking at Hospital. Weird because my game almost never crashes.

Thanks for reporting this issue. Both of you seems to have an issue nearby the Hospital. It may be a geometry/terrain issue.
Is it possible to have some photos / videos please?
Thank you.

I will try to record it the next time. Will be difficult because it's not happening everytime just often but i'll still try it.

Btw, there is no error message at all. My game just freezes and all sounds from the last 2 seconds are getting repeated in a loop and then the game just closes.
 Hope I helped in a way,

Regards, Laurin. (+Rep?)

[Image: FHtvBN8.png]
(08-12-2019, 08:46 PM)Laurinwookie Wrote:
(08-12-2019, 06:33 PM)Generation Wrote:
(08-12-2019, 11:17 AM)Avalanche ^-^ Wrote:
(08-12-2019, 02:13 AM)Laurinwookie Wrote: Noticed a crash always at the same spot. I dont know if anyone of you got the same problem but it occured like 3 times for me already. It's mostly happening at the hospital & nexus front area, when im driving in front of it. cant look into the console sadly, cuz game crashes directly. Never occured before on the previous map.
I crashed once when looking at Hospital. Weird because my game almost never crashes.

Thanks for reporting this issue. Both of you seems to have an issue nearby the Hospital. It may be a geometry/terrain issue.
Is it possible to have some photos / videos please?
Thank you.

I will try to record it the next time. Will be difficult because it's not happening everytime just often but i'll still try it.

Btw, there is no error message at all. My game just freezes and all sounds from the last 2 seconds are getting repeated in a loop and then the game just closes.
In your garrysmod folder should appear a crash file. Maybe this might also help.
Alphaverse
Ex - Contributor
(08-10-2019, 02:04 PM)Lesanka Wrote:
(08-10-2019, 01:43 PM)Kahjo Wrote: Accept the fact, gmodrp is dead. Move on with your games.

Oh yes all the people on the server are so dead, decomposing right in front of our eyes. And why are you on this forum, reading this thread? Why haven't you moved on?

'Stop having funnnnnn, I'm not having funnnn anymore. Fearless can exist only in my memories now.'

ugh gmod rp is so dead!

[Image: ivx5MMj.png]
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]