Call of duty MW
Next cod looks mad. Those who don't know it's got new engine, 100 player games (not battle royale) so similar to battlefield and a lot more. What we sayin then?
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • Random
Looks sick. This will be the revival of CoD.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • god
Time will tell, but I’ve got high hopes for this game. It’s make or break time for the CoD series.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

Operators like seige, and a EXACT copy of a seige character, yeah hmm.
[video]http://https://media3.giphy.com/media/8lQyyys3SGBoUUxrUp/giphy.gif[/video]

STOLEN FROM CHUMPS 

The nice guy

Kyle "Mr.Taylor" Jacobs
(08-09-2019, 12:40 AM)dtaylor331 Wrote: Operators like seige, and a EXACT copy of a seige character, yeah hmm.

grow up
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
The following 1 user Likes don's post:
  • Dimitris
Not really a fan of these types of shooters but when I first played Battlefield CoD just was meh. Battlefield significantly better in all aspects.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
(08-09-2019, 12:46 AM)Joe Joe Wrote: Not really a fan of these types of shooters but when I first played Battlefield CoD just was meh. Battlefield significantly better in all aspects.
Watch some videos on this one if u like battlefield cuz might get a nice suprise
It's deffo got the nostalgic darker and more serious vibe, like in MW 1 and MW 2.

I hope Modern Warfare will manage to set the tone of a good combination of Arcade Shooters and Sim Shooters like they've trying to, as they've been missing the mark heavily over the past 5 years.

I think it's going to be a revolutionary instalment in the series, and I recommend everyone to keep an eye on it. Battlefield fans might just be convinced to start playing CoD after they see the new Ground War mode. It's got a bit for everyone.

I really hope the Single player mode will stay true to its roots and promises, and that they won't back down from the fear of SJW criticism.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 1 user Likes Yonno's post:
  • Lewwings
(08-09-2019, 12:46 AM)Joe Joe Wrote: Not really a fan of these types of shooters but when I first played Battlefield CoD just was meh. Battlefield significantly better in all aspects.

these new battlefields are hated by the OG community. most people want the BF3, BF4 style back. so i think cod is going to be stealing alot of players.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
The following 1 user Likes don's post:
  • Dimitris
Only thing that matters for me is if the story is like COD 4, grounded SAS style shit.