Noah Atwood
Reported User(s): Noah Atwood

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:165029245

Date & Time (GMT): 29/7/19 @ 01:43 GMT

Summary of the incident
Noah can be seen in this video having just RDMd the president (MisterJosh) as a security guard (i think with the asp baton). MisterJosh and/or Dead can vouch for this.
He then goes on to change his job from "Secret Service" to "Corrupt Secret Service" hoping that would cover his bases and make the RDM somehow allowed, which is powergaming.

Later on he runs away while I talk to the others about what happened, and shoots me from far away with his deagle.

The damage logs will back both of these events up, Jonas will respond explaining what he had just sat this user for before this all happened.

Evidence
https://youtu.be/F81jbsYabtY
To add to your PR as I promised, in regards to the fact he was previously warned.

This guy has previously been warned aswell for a similar cause. He was a police officer, and due to the fact that vehicles were banned from the server he decided to shoot at another police car because he said that they drove a vehicle. I explained to him how it was both teamkilling and RDM, aswell as failRP. I explained to him how he should have handled the situation and the guy obviously was being genuine and honest so I decided to tell him that I wanted to give him a 1 hour blacklist from police and weapons.

I however changed my mind and met him on some terms; he would disconnect from the server, thorougly read the rules through and then come back if he wanted to play again. He agreed strongly to these terms and seemed like he wanted to play on the server, so I let him off with this.

I haven't seen the video, but if he is RDMing again he obviously did not learn from his previous mistake as to which he was warned for.

Thank you,
Jonas.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Approved
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
Moved.