Very scary Minecraft story (SCARY)
I was playing Minecraft one day. I'd started the game like I always do - cutting down trees, finding a place to set up a quick base for the night before finding a cave. While I was trying to find a place to set up camp, I came upon some lava that was above ground, not flowing out of anything. I assumed it was just a lavapool that had glitched, and so I ignored it and continued walking. I found a small cliff shortly after and made a quick shack on top of it. It had a good view, and I thought that maybe I could set up an actual base at that place later. I did some digging while I waited for it to become day, but I found no ores for some reason - I assumed it would be easier to find them but I guessed I was just being unlucky. Then suddenly, I struck something completely different - netherrack?
I was confused. I had only dug down to around 30y, plus I wasn't even in the nether. I dug through it, but it just continued down. I found myself digging further and further - time passed but I had only one goal in my mind - to get through the netherrack.
After some time, I realized I had been digging longer than should have been possible. I pressed F3, only to discover that I was at -50y. However, at no point had I encountered bedrock and even if I had, I wouldn't have been able to dig through it. At this level, I should have been dying. I decided to go up, as I assumed it would have turned daytime again.
When I came up on the surface, I suddenly realized my house was gone. In its place was a Netherrack platform.
I turned around and saw something. Then, my PC crashed, but not before I could grab a screenshot

WARNING: very spooky
The following 4 users Like Emil's post:
  • Random, Divey, Lewwings, Ranger
what?
[Image: KInLxEm.png]
(07-26-2019, 03:40 PM)Devon Wrote: what?

I WAS PLAYING MINECRAFT ONE DAY. I'D STARTED THE GAME LIKE I ALWAYS DO - CUTTING DOWN TREES, FINDING A PLACE TO SET UP A QUICK BASE FOR THE NIGHT BEFORE FINDING A CAVE. WHILE I WAS TRYING TO FIND A PLACE TO SET UP CAMP, I CAME UPON SOME LAVA THAT WAS ABOVE GROUND, NOT FLOWING OUT OF ANYTHING. I ASSUMED IT WAS JUST A LAVAPOOL THAT HAD GLITCHED, AND SO I IGNORED IT AND CONTINUED WALKING. I FOUND A SMALL CLIFF SHORTLY AFTER AND MADE A QUICK SHACK ON TOP OF IT. IT HAD A GOOD VIEW, AND I THOUGHT THAT MAYBE I COULD SET UP AN ACTUAL BASE AT THAT PLACE LATER. I DID SOME DIGGING WHILE I WAITED FOR IT TO BECOME DAY, BUT I FOUND NO ORES FOR SOME REASON - I ASSUMED IT WOULD BE EASIER TO FIND THEM BUT I GUESSED I WAS JUST BEING UNLUCKY. THEN SUDDENLY, I STRUCK SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT - NETHERRACK?
I WAS CONFUSED. I HAD ONLY DUG DOWN TO AROUND 30Y, PLUS I WASN'T EVEN IN THE NETHER. I DUG THROUGH IT, BUT IT JUST CONTINUED DOWN. I FOUND MYSELF DIGGING FURTHER AND FURTHER - TIME PASSED BUT I HAD ONLY ONE GOAL IN MY MIND - TO GET THROUGH THE NETHERRACK.
AFTER SOME TIME, I REALIZED I HAD BEEN DIGGING LONGER THAN SHOULD HAVE BEEN POSSIBLE. I PRESSED F3, ONLY TO DISCOVER THAT I WAS AT -50Y. HOWEVER, AT NO POINT HAD I ENCOUNTERED BEDROCK AND EVEN IF I HAD, I WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN ABLE TO DIG THROUGH IT. AT THIS LEVEL, I SHOULD HAVE BEEN DYING. I DECIDED TO GO UP, AS I ASSUMED IT WOULD HAVE TURNED DAYTIME AGAIN.
WHEN I CAME UP ON THE SURFACE, I SUDDENLY REALIZED MY HOUSE WAS GONE. IN ITS PLACE WAS A NETHERRACK PLATFORM.
I TURNED AROUND AND SAW SOMETHING. THEN, MY PC CRASHED, BUT NOT BEFORE I COULD GRAB A SCREENSHOT

WARNING: VERY SPOOKY
The following 1 user Likes Emil's post:
  • Divey
omg the same thing happened to me
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 1 user Likes Divey's post:
  • Zecon
holy crapping shit
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
More scary than James Charles in the dark.
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
i saw herobrine no mods please believe!!!1!1!
 Zecon
not an Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Zecon's post:
  • Divey
I shat myself in fear

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]
The following 1 user Likes MasterNoda's post:
  • Divey
Heckers thats pretty scary :o :o :o :o :L <3
Where am I?