[FL:RP] Joshua
Reported User(s): [FL:RP] Joshua

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:225688237

Date & Time (GMT): 15/07/19 @ 15:15 GMT

Summary of the incident
Was outside his base with a gun, I put it on my back, he marches up to me, tells me to get on the ground and shoots me. I complied with his gunpoint orders so I don't see why I was shot. Also, keep in mind that I was not on their property at all. 

Evidence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNSTfaoO...e=youtu.be
attempted to raid us so of course we did everything in our power to counteract this. If you cannot handle getting killed during a raid then don’t raid in the first place. I also do not appreciate the way you have titled the PR video “Ape Retard”. Whether directed at myself or not I am insulted at this ablest remark. The actions I took are completely justified due to the fact you were shouting at the doors of the base you were going to raid us also the point when you said you were not on my property
is false as you must have been to make me able to hear you ?
(07-15-2019, 03:56 PM)Joshua1 Wrote: attempted to raid us so of course we did everything in our power to counteract this. If you cannot handle getting killed during a raid then don’t raid in the first place. I also do not appreciate the way you have titled the PR video “Ape Retard”. Whether directed at myself or not I am insulted at this ablest remark. The actions I took are completely justified due to the fact you were shouting at the doors of the base you were going to raid us  also the point when you said you were not on my property

Any proof of me saying any of this? Any proof of me attempting to raid you?
[Image: xAVmzhR]
(07-15-2019, 04:15 PM)Wiki Wrote:
(07-15-2019, 03:56 PM)Joshua1 Wrote: attempted to raid us so of course we did everything in our power to counteract this. If you cannot handle getting killed during a raid then don’t raid in the first place. I also do not appreciate the way you have titled the PR video “Ape Retard”. Whether directed at myself or not I am insulted at this ablest remark. The actions I took are completely justified due to the fact you were shouting at the doors of the base you were going to raid us  also the point when you said you were not on my property

Any proof of me saying any of this? Any proof of me attempting to raid you?

I also did not see any Keypad crackers drop, ect. So how on earth am I supposed to raid you? And yes, the title is aimed at you but it has nothing to do with the server, therefore, you can be as offended as you want.
"I request that you release the full uncut video of this confrontation to show the full story instead of cutting it up so that it fits your narrative. Also the title of the video has everything to do with the server as it is literally a Fearless Player Report, May I remind you that OOC insults such as this are against the rules. "
Both of you are wrong in this situation, Josh Should not of shot you after giving you that command but going out of your way and OOC insulting him and admitting to it being aimed at him IN A PLAYER REPORT is not right.
i'm so cool i make you drool Cool
(07-15-2019, 04:26 PM)Joshua1 Wrote: "I request that you release the full uncut video of this confrontation to show the full story instead of cutting it up so that it fits your narrative. Also the title of the video has everything to do with the server as it is literally a Fearless Player Report, May I remind you that OOC insults such as this are against the rules. "

I’m insulting you on a YouTube video title which is not against the rules. If you’re seriously going to cry over being called a “chimp” “ape” or “retard” then I really don’t suggest being on the internet.
Show me an uncut version please, you have 48 hours.
Josh after putting him under gunpoint, why did you shoot even though he followed your orders?
not only did he not have a reason to raid us also that he was just annoying me and my team the fact he was shouting at the doors of the base he was going to raid us and you can see in the video it didn't look like he was incontinent the way he had a gun on his back he also ran up to us without me seeing him so that put me off also there was 2 people in the clip and i did not know if the other guy was in the same team as this guy or not so he could of just shot me in the back