[FL:RP] Flex
Reported User(s): [FL:RP] Flex

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:159462299

Date & Time (GMT): 15/7/19 @ 05:30 GMT

Summary of the incident
Prior to what the video shows below, and the logs will support this, Flex decided it would be a fun idea to have a game of deathmatch with his friends in Discord at the apartments area. When he grew tired of that, he charged into the garage with a shotgun and RDM'd a police officer with 5 hours in the server, then spawnkilled him again when he respawned. I was in the garage talking to said police officer at the time, and was then fired upon by Flex, whilist being unarmed. The said police officer with 5 hours chased him out of the garage where he was killed by Flex, though this time the polce officer had unloaded shots at Flex in self defence. Flex then proceeded to re- enter the garage, which is where this recording starts.

As seen in the video, Flex is firing upon freshly spawned police officers and unloads a shot into me with no prior warning. I stand still watching the event take place and Flex takes this opportunity to miss me while standing still and then hit me once more, all while I'm abiding by FearRP and trying to reason with the aggressor. Again, I try reasoning with him by asking him what he wants, and he finally tells me to leave. As I'm roleplaying as a scared guy who just wants to get out alive, I ask him if he'll let me leave my cover without being killed, as he's clearly shown he's willing to kill me beforehand. Flex then proceeds to shoot me to death.

I didn't want to break NLR and go back to record what happened next, but I assume he killed the police officers yet again, though I don't have a way to back this up without getting an admin to check damage logs.

Evidence
https://youtu.be/JagtkhrJqds
Thanks for posting this.

I would like to start off with, What deathmatch at Apartments? Me and my friends were basing there as a team making money.
My reason to storm the garage was simple my friend needed help and called me over which I did (before the recording started) I had killed 1 cop (before recording started),(recording started here) My friend had arrived to help which then he ended up dying to the police so I took revenge and killed the cops again, As you can see they had re-armed to fight so I killed them again and I gave many warning to the Rebel to leave the nexus which he didn't so I killed him for failing to follow my orders.

Edit: Can you show the full video because then you will be able too see my friend getting shot and killed by cops. I do re-call saying leave somewhere towards the start of the video before I shot you but I don't think I had my mic down so that's my fault there.
[Image: unknown.png]
(07-15-2019, 05:21 AM)Flex Wrote: Thanks for posting this.

I would like to start off with, What deathmatch at Apartments? Me and my friends were basing there as a team making money.
My reason to storm the garage was simple my friend needed help and called me over which I did (before the recording started) I had killed 1 cop (before recording started),(recording started here) My friend had arrived to help which then he ended up dying to the police so I took revenge and killed the cops again, As you can see they had re-armed to fight so I killed them again and I gave many warning to the Rebel to leave the nexus which he didn't so I killed him for failing to follow my orders.

Edit: Can you show the full video because then you will be able too see my friend getting shot and killed by cops. I do re-call saying leave somewhere towards the start of the video before I shot you but I don't think I had my mic down so that's my fault there.

One of your friends, I think their name began with fubar, was constantly firing a TMP in an apartment near mine. I came over to ask him (in character) what was going on, to which he replied "I'm fucking around with my friends in Discord". 2 of what I assume were his dead friends lay next to him. I turned around to you pointing a shotgun at me when I wasn't even in your premesis asking me "how did you get here" or something along those lines, and I left. I later heard shotgun shots from the same m80 which you were carrying, so I can only assume the deathmatch in apartments was continuing.

Regardless of whether or not the officers had weapons, you can be seen shooting an officer who has his weapon lowered and had just asked you to tell him what was going on.

3.1a Violence should always be the last option.

You gave me 1 warning which I did not hear, and another which I heard and tried to ensure my own safety before heeding, to which you yet again broke 3.1a.

Unfortunately I did not record more than just this, as it would have shown you killing the officers, then running back into the garage to spawnkill them again for no valid reason.
Thank you for your time! If you have any questions or require further explaination please message me on the forums, or for a quicker response add me on steam here:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/turtlesnubs/
(07-15-2019, 03:20 PM)turtlesnubs Wrote:

One of your friends, I think their name began with fubar, was constantly firing a TMP in an apartment near mine. I came over to ask him (in character) what was going on, to which he replied "I'm fucking around with my friends in Discord". 2 of what I assume were his dead friends lay next to him. I turned around to you pointing a shotgun at me when I wasn't even in your premesis asking me "how did you get here" or something along those lines, and I left. I later heard shotgun shots from the same m80 which you were carrying, so I can only assume the deathmatch in apartments was continuing.

Regardless of whether or not the officers had weapons, you can be seen shooting an officer who has his weapon lowered and had just asked you to tell him what was going on.

You gave me 1 warning which I did not hear, and another which I heard and tried to ensure my own safety before heeding, to which you yet again broke 3.1a.

Unfortunately I did not record more than just this, as it would have shown you killing the officers, then running back into the garage to spawnkill them again for no valid reason.

This video only shows me a clip of me killing police. It's taken way out of context because it doesn't show what happened prior to this, please upload a longer clip so it can be more accurately assessed to weather I am in violation of any rules. Because we all know context is everything and without it, it can make an innocent man look guilty.

Also just because someone was fucking around in discord doesnt represent me at all, I take no responsibility for their actions. If you have any proof to backup these accusations of us deathmatching each other please present them here, otherwise its just your word against mine.

Regardless of you telling me this ic you should of taken it ot pms instead of confronting me in charheter, because of this you are in violation of 3.5d "Do not run into or loiter around extremely dangerous or life-threatening situations (even to get to the weapons locker), such as a fire or raid, as a citizen or someone without the appropriate job."

Edit: None of the officers I shot were unarmed. 
(07-15-2019, 04:19 PM)Flex Wrote:

This video only shows me a clip of me killing police. It's taken way out of context because it doesn't show what happened prior to this, please upload a longer clip so it can be more accurately assessed to weather I am in violation of any rules. Because we all know context is everything and without it, it can make an innocent man look guilty.

Also just because someone was fucking around in discord doesnt represent me at all, I take no responsibility for their actions. If you have any proof to backup these accusations of us deathmatching each other please present them here, otherwise its just your word against mine.

Regardless of you telling me this ic you should of taken it ot pms instead of confronting me in charheter, because of this you are in violation of 3.5d "Do not run into or loiter around extremely dangerous or life-threatening situations (even to get to the weapons locker), such as a fire or raid, as a citizen or someone without the appropriate job."

The admins can look at logs and get context for you killing the officers. I was not loitering, I was fearing for my life as you were shooting me without warning there was no reason for me to leave cover.

(Radio) Leon Smith: hi
(Radio) Leon Smith: jeff
(Radio) Kevin 'Cortella' Blackcock: wagwan
(Radio) Leon Smith: wanna have epic deathmatch!?!?!?!?1
(Radio) Kevin 'Cortella' Blackcock: hmm
(Radio) Kevin 'Cortella' Blackcock: you'll die too fast

I do like how you joined the corleones and misused radio to make fun of my player report OOC, very classy.
Thank you for your time! If you have any questions or require further explaination please message me on the forums, or for a quicker response add me on steam here:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/turtlesnubs/
(07-15-2019, 04:34 PM)turtlesnubs Wrote:
(07-15-2019, 04:19 PM)Flex Wrote:

The admins can look at logs and get context for you killing the officers. I was not loitering, I was fearing for my life as you were shooting me without warning there was no reason for me to leave cover.

(Radio) Leon Smith: hi
(Radio) Leon Smith: jeff
(Radio) Kevin 'Cortella' Blackcock: wagwan
(Radio) Leon Smith: wanna have epic deathmatch!?!?!?!?1
(Radio) Kevin 'Cortella' Blackcock: hmm
(Radio) Kevin 'Cortella' Blackcock: you'll die too fast

I do like how you joined the corleones and misused radio to make fun of my player report OOC, very classy.

I will wait for an Admin response.
Approved
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
Moved.