Poll: Which laptop?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Apple Macbook Pro (15 Inch)
30.77%
4 30.77%
Microsoft Surface 2
69.23%
9 69.23%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Laptop choice?
[Image: portable1.jpeg]
you made the wrong choice should have been this!
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Ryan's post:
  • Rossi
(07-14-2019, 01:06 PM)Ryan Wrote: [Image: portable1.jpeg]

fuckkkkk

Is that the new 2020 edition they released?!?!
(07-14-2019, 05:13 PM)Rossi Wrote:

fuckkkkk

obviously brand new
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]
(07-14-2019, 05:21 PM)Ryan Wrote:
(07-14-2019, 05:13 PM)Rossi Wrote:

fuckkkkk

obviously brand new

Damn, I missed out
The choice of laptop would depend on your course in college, I would definitely recommend the surface over the Mac due to functionally and overall quality. If you are just going to type on the laptop and nothing else then you can buy the Mac, or you can buy a typewriter - which does the same job and has the same camera quality.

With the surface you are able to quickly jot down equations using the pen, you can quickly take high quality photos of the lecture and you can record the lecture and play it back whilst it reads out your notes to you.

This is coming from a mostly Apple user, their computers are simply awful for anything other than watching Netflix, this is why I sold mine. In the end it is your money and whatever you purchase is your choice. However, like I say - the choice of laptop depends on the college course.
The following 2 users Like juicyorange's post:
  • Wolven, Rossi
(07-15-2019, 06:01 AM)juicyorange Wrote: The choice of laptop would depend on your course in college, I would definitely recommend the surface over the Mac due to functionally and overall quality. If you are just going to type on the laptop and nothing else then you can buy the Mac, or you can buy a typewriter - which does the same job and has the same camera quality.

With the surface you are able to quickly jot down equations using the pen, you can quickly take high quality photos of the lecture and you can record the lecture and play it back whilst it reads out your notes to you.

This is coming from a mostly Apple user, their computers are simply awful for anything other than watching Netflix, this is why I sold mine. In the end it is your money and whatever you purchase is your choice. However, like I say - the choice of laptop depends on the college course.

Very reasonable. Thank you!