kinda got 2 guys arrested
So...

Me and 3 friends was out doing some photoshoots and having fun and at our first location, wich is like a industrial area there were 2 young adults riding bikes which was kinda odd as it was 1 in the morning and there is no work there at that time, but we proceeded to do our thing.

Later on we went to a more scenic area to get some mountains and ocean in the background and parked close to a trail leading us to our next location that was a 3 minute walk away.
We did the shoot and headed back to our car when we spotted a Silver Gray Van with some hella familiar looking guys throwing bikes and trash out in the nature which also is a popular trip for schools and kindergardens in my town. 

My immidiate reaction was to catch some photos of the licenceplate which we got and then when we walked a distance away and was by our cars i phoned the police. 
Usually they dont really do much about a case like this as they usually have other things to use resources on. 
But on the phone with the central board right after i gave the licenceplate she immideately told me to get the fuck in the car and follow the Van if possible, we had 2 cars so we jumped 2 in each of our cars as we were 4 guys. Then right after we got into the cars the van was going faster than satan himself up that shabby trail and onto the main road, so we followed him as told.

The main road is basically a connector for the city, kinda on top of a small "mountain" so if they went north, further into nothing they would be easy to follow but they went towards the city, with us on their heels. Thing was they were going kinda fast and as my friend didnt want to speed we lost em untill they made a u-turn and went back. My phone started ringing, a unknown number, i pick up and its a police officer who wanted to know where, and when we last spotted it, we were right behind it. He told us to not lose its sight. My Vehicle parked right by the trail while our other car followed the van which had turned northbound which was a stupid move as the road only continues for 10km then its a dead end. as we were parked we had the cops on one phone and our friend on the other one providing intel for the officers which was valuable, as we knew were they were at every second. 

We waited for about 5 minutes and then the van came speeding southbound now towards the city with our friends far behind and we pulled out to follow. I told the officer about this and they were 2 police vans and 2 under cover Ford Mondeo's waiting by a corner like 40 seconds away so once we passed them, we looked behind and i swear ive never seen something more epic. We had a straight road ahead, and the 2 police vans rush in front of the Gray van sirens and blue lights flashing and howling and block the road while the 2 under cover cars pull up to the sides while we were behind, a perfect box. The van came to a stop and the police rushed the driver and passenger of the van and got them in cuffs and in the back off the police cars

Seems kinda heavy for some littering? 

We eventually spoke to the officers and just 5 minutes before we called and reported the van, the van was reported stolen, so these 2 18 year olds, stole a van, and some bikes plus a girls motorcycle helmet, coppers didnt like that at all, so then i finally understood why they used the resources for some guys throwing trash in the woods.

Was a great photoshoot tho, and a dope car chase!
Gonna slip the 2 photo i got from that case, was at 1% power by the time we were following the van.

[Image: GX1F7WV.jpg]

Here is the first image we got of the car. Was ALOT of stuff directly behind it, including bikes, a lawnmower etc. etc. you wouldnt even be able to imagine.

[Image: ef3ps3x.jpg]

Here is the car finally taken down, suspects are in the back of the van and being taken away at this point. owner of the car is in the vehicle and happily united.
The following 6 users Like Montana's post:
  • Jonas, Slaint, Lewwings, god, Random, sebasti161
Montana and his friends have saved the day

Edit: I think you should deffo feature in the upcoming bad boys film, you’d be badass.
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
(07-09-2019, 05:50 PM)Slam Dunk Wrote: Montana and his friends have saved the day

The hero's we need
The following 2 users Like Montana's post:
  • Jeffrey, Slaint
Well done Montana and your friends!

Regards,
Fearless Donator
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OBwS66EBUcY

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

Grass.
Good fellow Norwegian.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 2 users Like Random's post:
  • Montana, sebasti161
Pillar of the community. I commend you.
Where am I?
Snitches get stitches as they say.
LETS GOOOO
[video]http://https://media3.giphy.com/media/8lQyyys3SGBoUUxrUp/giphy.gif[/video]

STOLEN FROM CHUMPS 

The nice guy

Kyle "Mr.Taylor" Jacobs