[Event] 1930's RP
Welcome To The 1930's RP where Lenny And George Camp In The Wild. Bonnie And Clyde Roam Around Killing Cops And The Great Depression Goes On After The 1920's Stock Market Crash. America Never The Less Soldiered On.

The Year is 1934: Bonnie And Clyde Are On The Loose. Will You Kill Them?
The Great Depression Is Causing Famine And Starvation. Making Money Is Much Harder. Will You Be Successful?
The Mafia Is Causing Chaos For Law Enforcement. But With Money Tight The City Is Struggling to Beat The Mafia.
Ordinary Jobs Are Hard To Obtain Pay Is Low And Food Is Expensive At Current Wages
Will You Make It Big Or Sit At The Bottom During These Hard Times.

Ranks Have Salaries
Will You Save For Housing, Buy An Expensive Car, Raise A Family In These Hard Times Or Battle It Out In The Mafia The Choice Is Yours Apply Today
1930's RP (Coming Soon)

Content pack: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1779654374

(susbcribe may add more tbc)

Current Map:

[Image: ?imw=637&imh=358&ima=fit&impolicy=Letter...erbox=true]

Roles:

Mayor: 0/1

Chief Of Police: 1/1
RoCKy

Police: 0/4

arms dealer: 0/1

Priest: 0/1

Chef: 0/2

Citizen: 0/*

doctor 0/1

Mafia leader: 1/1
Schnitzelburger

Mafia Mob: 1/5
Ducktard

note: citizen is like normal citizen so you can apply for custom roles

o Apply please fill out the follow application form

OOC
Steam Name:
Steam ID:
Hours:
RPP:

IC
Name:
Details about yourself:

Date: tbc
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:88195917&b=1]
The following 4 users Like digitalclock's post:
  • Jessixa, RoCKy, Wolven, Kippsee
I Am Confused
(06-24-2019, 11:39 AM)Sparx Wrote: I Am Confused

How so? We haven’t confirmed a date yet I’m sorting it out with forgee if your after an event date just wait
OOC
Steam Name: [FL:RP] RoCKy
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:174227314
Hours: 1300+
RPP: 5

IC
Name: John McCohn
Role: Chief Of Police
Details about yourself:
 John McCohn was born in the middle of a jungle. Only his dad stayed with him. They had to fight through the jungle. Trees, rivers and wild animals were in their way but they never stopped walking. They only needed some sleep to walk further.
~1 Year later~
John and his dad Steve arrived the end of the jungle. They arrived at the most criminal state. South America, Brasilia. Criminals always stopped them and tried to mug John and Steve but they had a weapon and they always protected theirself.
~5 Months later~
It was around 1910 when they moved back to North America, New York. John applied for the job as an Officer at the NYPD. John was very happy when they accepted him. He always wanted to be an Officer and now he is. Years later he got an award for "Best Shooter in Town". He got promoted to "Sergeant". But some days later he resigned of an mysterical reason.
~Now~
Now John wants to return and show his skills! He would be very happy if they accept him again! 
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]
The following 1 user Likes RoCKy's post:
  • digitalclock
(06-24-2019, 11:46 AM)digitalclock Wrote:
(06-24-2019, 11:39 AM)Sparx Wrote: I Am Confused

How so? We haven’t confirmed a date yet I’m sorting it out with forgee if your after an event date just wait

if I get to kill both bonnie & clyde then i'm in
The following 3 users Like [LT] Sparx's post:
  • Jessixa, digitalclock, RoCKy
OOC

Steam Name: [FL:RP]Schnitzelburger.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:87140344
Hours: 1000
RPP: 9

IC
Name: Madelene Gorderllo.
Role: Mafia Leader.
Details about yourself: Madelene Gorderllo, grew up in the city, she was mistreated and looked down upon.
One day she found out about illegal buisnesses and made her own, as strong indepentend woman she now owns a huge criminal group that gains more and more respect everyday.

(Now im not 100% sure if I can be there, because of vacations etc. If im not, please choose someone diffrent.).
The following 1 user Likes Schnitzelburger's post:
  • digitalclock
OOC
Steam Name: Ducktard
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:79965502
Hours: 867
RPP: 6

IC
Name: Joe Gorderllo
Role: Mafia Mob
Details about yourself: Joe is the older brother of Madelene, Often had to fend for himself and often found himself getting into fights with people for bullying his little sister. Joe was a bad influence of both siblings however did not have the brains to run a criminal organisation, however, Madelene did. They started with organised petty crimes and as they grew so did their wallets. Soon they became the most feared Crime Family in the whole city, Commit countless crimes such as money laundering, extortion and even murder.
Where am I?
The following 1 user Likes Ducktard's post:
  • digitalclock
Can I roleplay as my favorite politician from the 1930s? Cheese
The following 6 users Like Jan's post:
  • RoCKy, digitalclock, Lewwings, Bobby, sebasti161, Grizzly
(06-25-2019, 10:07 AM)Jan Wrote: Can I roleplay as my favorite politician from the 1930s? Cheese

Yes it states citizens can have custom jobs
The following 1 user Likes digitalclock's post:
  • Jan
(06-25-2019, 10:07 AM)Jan Wrote: Can I roleplay as my favorite politician from the 1930s? Cheese

who’s that out of interest? ?
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
The following 1 user Likes Grizzly's post:
  • digitalclock