BlacklistID(s): 101579,101578,101577

Blacklist Reason
prop climbing

Staff Member: FL Dob

Involved users
digitalclock
Fl Dob

Why should you be unblacklisted?
I acknowledge why i got the blacklist however my friend was using my pc while i was gone to the restroom and decided he would pretend to be me.

i told him specifically not to but by the time I had got back i saw him talking to an admin undercover

i specifically would not break any rules like this and i understand the rule book. i believe i should be unblacklisted because a. i would like to do some roleplaying and b. i hate not being able to run an rp or build a dupe.

i hope you acknowledge my UB:LR request i am sorry this has happened and i will make sure it never happens again sorry Dobs for all the trouble my friend may have caused

(blacklist expired as of 24/06/2019)
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:88195917&b=1]
Thank up ok
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting in a thread when not involved
If you're not involved, don't post.

~ Kippo
(06-23-2019, 02:59 PM)ElonWuzhou Wrote: Don't lie Mr Cock! We know the truth!

Can you not insult me in an UB:LR please. I don't like it and nor will someone else
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:88195917&b=1]
Dobby will deal with this as soon as he can.
Sorry for my late response I have been away. You may understand the rules, however you are responsible for your own account. You can only learn from this and make sure your 'friend' does not tamper with your account.

Denied.