Not refunded for RV money
I havent been on this server in a while and I noticed there were some new changes. one being the Rvs require RP points. I had previosly owned one and loved it. I just logged on today and noticed i didnt get my refund money for the Rv. any help. i would like to recieve one if possible and no money because im not in this for the money. if not i would like a refund because i spent many hours saving up for this. 
Thanks,
           Kyle Smith (kwsmith18)
Hi Kyle,

I understand that you are saying you don’t think you have the refund, however I haven’t heard of anyone else not receiving their refund for the RV. It was an automatic thing done by Awestruck and all RV’s were refunded. If however you are certain you haven’t got the refund I suggest you get in touch with administrators or SA’s to help you further.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
I am 100% sure because i just logged back on for the first time in about 6 or so months and noticed i only had 80,000
The following 2 users Like kwsmith18's post:
  • Bobby, horror
(06-15-2019, 11:46 PM)kwsmith18 Wrote: I am 100% sure because i just logged back on for the first time in about 6 or so months and noticed i only had 80,000

and how much money did you have when you played before?
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
Get in touch with an admin or dev. otherwise, this is more of an Staff Support Case so post it in that section.
i need to talk to awestruck because several other people have had this issue. thanks for the help anyways.
Issue solved.
I've not heard of more people having this issue.
If some do, please create another thread.

Closed.
Kind Regards,
TASSIA
Fearless Developer