Forgee
Your Name: Dylann

Accused Staff Member: Forgee

Involved users
Me , Forgee

Date & Time (GMT): 14/6/19 @ 21:30 GMT

Abuse of Power? and/or Infringement of the rules?
Abuse of power,Infringement of the rules

Explanation and Evidence
During a situation , i was the president and authorized a raid on his antique shop by granting search warrant , and telling the police to raid because he had not approached me to purchase a license before my officers attempted to force entry to his shop we gave him 30 seconds to pause his RP and purchase a license to conform to the law. after the officers used a breach on the door something which i did not authorize , i only expected them to use a RAM on the door , and after the breach was used , he no clipped out of his shop and completely stopped my RP , stating that we had ruined his rp by " blowing his door off" . this in no way ruined his RP , as nothing off his dupe was destroyed during our attempt. he then began stating that i  should of "at least PMed him" about it which no where in the rules stated that i am obliged to do so. therefore he began blaming the entire situation myself for ordering them to raid as he was not opening the door voluntarily  to allow us to inquire about a licensing situation. therefore this lead to me getting a RPP removed from myself for ordering a raid? this i quite obvious that this was an infringement of power and a situation that could of been handled in character.
You made no attempt to contact me prior to the raid.
You showed up to the shop with upwards of 4 officers and ordered to come inside (You had no warrant at this point) never told me what you were even there for, and then proceeded to blow my front door off even after I said in LOOC "I advise you do not do that".
Your intentions were clear, you were here to ruin others fun because you found it funny (Made clear by the fact that less than 2 minutes after the roleplay was ruined you left the president spot.) Absolutely unacceptable in my book so I removed a roleplay point from you as this behaviour is not welcome.
Instead of completely ruining the RP that I was midway through with Nicholas and his friend you simply could have PM'd me and asked for the licence which I happily would have paid.

You also stated you recorded the situation, I would like to see this video.
That was grant mcdonald who was recordiug me being out of nexus

EDIT: i have no obligation to pm you and ask for you to buy a license , police showed up to your door knocked , and said ECToungeD open the door , to which you did not do so , therefore the warrant was authorized . i broke no rules during this situation , and i in no way ruined your rp , you believe thst saying this can justify your acting but it cant , there was nothing stopping you from going to yuor door and opening it and allowing us to inquire about your license
Kind Regards
Dylann
Fearless Donator
___________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: uT65xGc.png]
(06-14-2019, 09:21 PM)Dylann Wrote: That was grant mcdonald who was recordiug me being out of nexus

EDIT: i have no obligation to pm you and ask for you to buy a license , police showed up to your door knocked , and said ECToungeD open the door , to which you did not do so , therefore the warrant was authorized . i broke no rules during this situation , and i in no way ruined your rp , you believe thst saying this can justify your acting but it cant , there was nothing stopping you from going to yuor door and opening it and allowing us to inquire about your license

You never even stated why you were at my door.
You showed up,
You screamed that I should open my door,
You got a warrant,
You blew my door off.

All within 30 seconds.

This will be my final reply as I have nothing left to add to this situation.
I also request that you try to get the video from your friend.
Dylann I'm just going to weigh in on the situation at hand because indeed I was there. You gave forgee only 30 seconds to pay the license when he was in the middle of an rp that was going very well so I dont understand how you just think somewon can pay a license that fast its just a no brainer. On top of this instead of waiting a few minutes you raid us and your officer blow the door off. so on top of basically ruining a passive RP that I was enjoying when your confronted about it you took no responsibility your actions from what I saw. So I think forgee in my opinion with what I hear and what I saw had a pretty good reason to do that. But that's just my opinion.
[Image: jFX7iLe.png]
I would like to point out the fact that Forgee was dealing with the situation in the way anyone would in the event which their RP was ruined unnecessarily and with very little RP to back the events which happened. I would also like to say as a witness that you were arguing with Forgee for a long period of time and refused to accept responsibility and said on multiple occassions about his conduct despite your disrespectful and somewhat mingey responses and actions. I feel it was not an infringement of his powers as a situation which if it was RP'd out properly and timely on the governments part would never of happened, and you continued this in the form of an argument which escalated a quiet easy to resolve situation.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
(06-14-2019, 09:27 PM)Forgee Wrote:
(06-14-2019, 09:21 PM)Dylann Wrote: That was grant mcdonald who was recordiug me being out of nexus

You never even stated why you were at my door.
You showed up,
You screamed that I should open my door,
You got a warrant,
You blew my door off.

All within 30 seconds.

This will be my final reply as I have nothing left to add to this situation.
I also request that you try to get the video from your friend.

First of all we did state we was at your door , as you put in LOOC , here we go . we used text and voice chat to relay this information to you , in no way did we attempt to ruin your RP , you ruined your own RP by stating we had done so , you could have paused your roleplay come to the door and inquire why we were there . you were fully aware of our presence and it is false to suggest otherwise.

it also appears you have contradicted yourself in your statement you state that you dont know we are there yet you state you heard us telling you to open your door.

(06-14-2019, 09:36 PM)Nick Wrote: Dylann I'm just going to weigh in on the situation at hand because indeed I was there. You gave forgee only 30 seconds to pay the license when he was in the middle of an rp that was going very well so I dont understand how you just think somewon can pay a license that fast its just a no brainer. On top of this instead of waiting a few minutes you raid us and your officer blow the door off. so on top of basically ruining a passive RP that I was enjoying when your confronted about it you took no responsibility your actions from what I saw. So I think forgee in my opinion with what I hear and what I saw had a pretty good reason to do that. But that's just my opinion.

Your reply is false, you was in there and you have acknowledged our presence as can be seen in your reply , we gave forgee 30 seconds to come to the door before the door was breached which was again not my order , my order was to "Raid and detain" until you had acquired a license to be operating his business, i did not take responsibility for the breach being placed on the door , as it was simply to my order to blow the door down. who would take responsibility for something which isnt their own fault.

(06-14-2019, 09:52 PM)RedPanda Wrote: I would like to point out the fact that Forgee was dealing with the situation in the way anyone would in the event which their RP was ruined unnecessarily and with very little RP to back the events which happened. I would also like to say as a witness that you were arguing with Forgee for a long period of time and refused to accept responsibility and said on multiple occassions about his conduct despite your disrespectful and somewhat mingey responses and actions. I feel it was not an infringement of his powers as a situation which if it was RP'd out properly and timely on the governments part would never of happened, and you continued this in the form of an argument which escalated a quiet easy to resolve situation.

You were not a witness to the situation you came in halfway through the discussing stating that them placing a breach charge on a door was my fault , yet it wasn't my order. your reply has no merit i have no responsibility to accept in this situation as i have done nothing wrong , it was my order to RAID AND DETAIN not to GO AND BLOW HIS DOOR OFF BECAUSE HE DOESNT HAVE A LICENSE just because forgee refuses to accept the face that he was being raided for a situation that could have been kept inside of character and should of .
Kind Regards
Dylann
Fearless Donator
___________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: uT65xGc.png]
(06-14-2019, 10:29 PM)Dylann Wrote: -- Snip --

I never said I was there for the whole situation, I was however witness to your argument and attitude towards Forgee, I am pointing out that he didn't abuse his powers IMO by removing an RPP from you.

I will no longer be replying as I have made all my points to do with the situation.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
30 seconds is not enough warning when someone is in the middle of an RP.
From what I saw of the situation, you were being incredibly rude and the fact that you gave less 30s and expected him to pause his roleplay, come outside, speak with you and pay for the pass is quite a stupendous time limit. Also, you say you did not "authorise" blowing off the door even though multiple witnesses admitted to hearing you give the command. On top of all of that you disconnected a few minutes after ruining Forgee's roleplay so it is clear you were only there for the sole purpose of ruining it and did not intend to speak to Forgee about purchasing a pass to own the store.
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]