SteamID: STEAM_0:1:39143054

BanID: 79015

Ban Reason
DA

Staff Member: Awestruck

Involved users
N/A

Why should you be unbanned?

Thanks again for reading this UBR, I appreciate the time taken, and apologise for my past actions and demeanor. 
Around 7 months ago, I had the urge to play again, and stupidly I double accounted, managing around 20 hours before being caught. While this was extremely idiotic, I absolutely loved every minute of it: I built dupes, role-played, and donated again, just so I could play and have the best experience. In hindsight, this wasn’t my wisest choice, I knew I’d be caught and banned for it, and that is my fault wholeheartedly,
I understand that this is unacceptable and that my actions were wrong,  and I apologise for my actions and for how I have acted at any point.
I would appreciate and love a final chance from this, but I totally understand the severity and stupidity of my actions, and for that I am so sorry. I would really love the chance to come back and role-play again.

Thanks for reading this UBR, and I apologise greatly for my actions.
- Conn
Hi Connbob,

I never actually issued the Double Accounting ban to your main account, which is totally my fault. However, I do think it would be unfair to issue it now after all this time. If you wish to dispute the current ToS ban linked to your account, please send me a DM on Discord.

Thank you and have a great day.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]