Server banner V4B1 Server banner Build Server Discord FearlessRP YouTube
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gamemode Delivery missions fix
Title of Suggestion: Delivery missions fix

Description:
Fix contraband missions giving less cash than standard and remove impossible missions such as city -> outer bp -> industrial in like 1 and a half minutes.

Why?
It's super frustrating and doesn't make sense that we have contraband missions that are impossible and somehow pay less than doing standard without the option to switch back to standard either.

Edit:

Time limit issue has been fixed, but contraband still sometimes gives less cash than standard.

Also, Siphon suggested that we be able to change back to standard too which is a good idea.
The following 1 user Likes Obsidial's post:
  • |||Simon|||
+Support, and for the love of god, move the delivery area out of Villas, when it can be blocked off by Corleones
[img][Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:86900379&b=10][/img]
+support maybe there would be cool rp if theres like a border between connectivity road and city and you have illegal stuff loaded. i think this would be pretty cool
+support

I think switching back to the legal job would be good. It's very annoying when you click on an illegal job, expecting a bigger pay, but instead, get a worse pay than the legal one.
[Image: DxLVliJ.png]

Feel free to add reputation or not. Have a nice day!
The following 1 user Likes TheSiphon's post:
  • Obsidial
+Support
PROUD NISSAN LEAF OWNER
____________________________________________________________________________________[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
+support
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
Fearless Donator
+Support and I agree with what Siphon said , he did made an good point Big Grin 
[Image: Pics-Art-08-22-04-35-48.png]
+Support. Nothing more annoying than clicking for an illegal job and getting less money for more risk and harder time frames.
Kind Regards,
Ducktard
Fearless RP's Favourite Duck

[Image: 03AqhU7.png]

+Support
[Image: giphy.gif]
+support
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here