Server banner V4B1 Server banner Build Server Discord FearlessRP YouTube
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gamemode After TA/Mod suggestions
Title of Suggestion: After TA/Mod suggestions

Description
See below.

Why?
After lets say TA, you give them 6 months of donator to show for their contribution. This is of course if they didnt leak or abuse, lets say the only thing which stopped them getting it is inactivity, which is silly becasue the majority of the team is inactive so it seem hypocritical to me, but the least you can do is reward them for their service and give them 6 month donator. Because going straight from TA to a user doesnt seem respecftul to their contribution to the team and community.

For a mod maybe give them mod, or let them keep their clothing items as a thank you, so the glasses for cop etc. But, this is aslong as they sticked to being a good staff member and not abusing etc.

I think its only fair and it seems very disrespectful to just drop them to user and then thats it.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
The following 1 user Likes perqe's post:
  • richieb
+Support

Sure, why not? After all, they did help the server and deserve to be rewarded in some way just because they're not ready to be moved to an admin rank, doesn't mean they didn't help
[Image: J31rCc8.jpg]
If Moderators' get it, why don't contributors get it?
PROUD NISSAN LEAF OWNER
[Image: 533a101be37bce67d9d36015bba619c0.png]
The following 2 users Like Arny's post:
  • richieb, Alphaverse
(06-09-2019, 06:57 PM)Arny Wrote: If Moderators' get it, why don't contributors get it?

Well, sure thing, i just dont know much about that side of the community that can be added, even better.

Just more needs to be done regarding rewarding those people.
perqe
Donator

-support

Veteran isn't given to ex admins/developers for just getting the rank and then resigning. There's a set of criteria which have to be met else they aren't eligible to obtain it. At some point you do have to draw a line, as you could say why don't Contributors or Teachers get anything? I think veteran status is very much something earned by team members who obtain either admin or developer rather than something given out for simply a rank. As moderator is the lowest stage in the staff team, I don't think they should be given rewards much like how Contributors and Teachers get nothing. Correct me if i'm wrong, but if a TA fails their trial they're put back to moderator right? If so I don't see why they should also get some sort of bonus. They can always have a second chance of passing the TA stage and obtain admin.

Pollux
Fearless Contributor

[Image: 5gI2NqM.png]
(06-09-2019, 06:58 PM)Pollux Wrote: -support

Veteran isn't given to ex admins/developers for just getting the rank and then resigning. There's a set of criteria which have to be met else they aren't eligible to obtain it. At some point you do have to draw a line, as you could say why don't Contributors or Teachers get anything? I think veteran status is very much something earned by team members who obtain either admin or developer rather than something given out for simply a rank. As moderator is the lowest stage in the staff team, I don't think they should be given rewards much like how Contributors and Teachers get nothing. Correct me if i'm wrong, but if a TA fails their trial they're put back to moderator right? If so I don't see why they should also get some sort of bonus. They can always have a second chance of passing the TA stage and obtain admin.

Noidz was put back to user. Teachers isnt part of staff and neither is contributor that could be an argument.

But in my opinion aslong as you didnt step a foot wrong and you did good service just didnt get it you should be rewarded.

Also, the veteran point means nothing. Im talking about when they get released, when they didnt make it but still did something so not too sure, why you made that point.
perqe
Donator

(06-09-2019, 07:04 PM)perqe Wrote:

Noidz was put back to user. Teachers isnt part of staff and neither is contributor that could be an argument.

But in my opinion aslong as you didnt step a foot wrong and you did good service just didnt get it you should be rewarded.

Also, the veteran point means nothing. Im talking about when they get released, when they didnt make it but still did something so not too sure, why you made that point.

Because veteran is the reward given to admins and developers who resign and meet the criteria. If they don't meet the criteria they also get nothing at all, just like how mods and TAs currently do. Looking at the initial announcement for the new system, TAs who fail the trial do get put back to Mod:
[Image: OvdMilj.png]

Why does it being part of the staff team make a difference? Contributors and Teachers can have just as much of an impact on the server as a Moderator or TA, if mods and TAs get something then why don't they? I still don't think any of them should and resignation benefits should be kept exclusively to developers and admins+. This entire thing isn't even really a decision up to us anyway.

Pollux
Fearless Contributor

[Image: 5gI2NqM.png]
-support, the "honour" of fulfilling the role of mod/ TA should be enough. If you don't exceed expectations you should not be rewarded.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 1 user Likes Yonno's post:
  • Lewwings
(06-09-2019, 07:11 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(06-09-2019, 07:04 PM)perqe Wrote:

Because veteran is the reward given to admins and developers who resign and meet the criteria. If they don't meet the criteria they also get nothing at all, just like how mods and TAs currently do. Looking at the initial announcement for the new system, TAs who fail the trial do get put back to Mod:
[Image: OvdMilj.png]

Why does it being part of the staff team make a difference? Contributors and Teachers can have just as much of an impact on the server as a Moderator or TA, if mods and TAs get something then why don't they? I still don't think any of them should and resignation benefits should be kept exclusively to developers and admins. This entire thing isn't even really a decision up to us anyway.

Im not sure, im saying thats a potential argument they could have.

well explain why noidz didnt, when he did everying correct.

and i agree with your last point i just think more should be done as a whole to reward them aslong as they did no harm, because lots of time goes into server in mod/TA. Even, contributors behind the scenese will for sure put lots of time into the server.
perqe
Donator

(06-09-2019, 07:12 PM)Yonno Wrote: -support, the "honour" of fulfilling the role of mod/ TA should be enough. If you don't exceed expectations you should not be rewarded.

I can see that, I guess that's very valid.

But i still think that is down to opinion. So, i can see it but i dont agree with it i still think more can be done.
perqe
Donator