[Mini-Event] Bank Robbery
(07-16-2019, 01:17 PM)RedPanda Wrote:
-- UPDATE / ANNOUNCEMENT -- 

The mini-event will now be held on Sunday 21st of July. If you are no longer able to attend please let me know ASAP so other people can have the chance to join in.

I am still able to attend if accepted.
Where am I?
OOC
Steam Name: FLameZ
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:150382999
Hours: 2353
RPP: 0 < Doing a challenge

IC
Name: Jessica Melv
Role: Police Officer
Describe yourself: Im a young lady that loves to have fun, but... i take my job very seriously, an officer of the law, no one has any idea what i do and how hard it is, i go around everywhere in the city and make sure everyone is doing well and no crime is happening, im always there to protect and serve
I feel a lot of people dont take me seriously because im an officer of the law, but i do try my hardest at all time
I am a well known women of the city and i always will be, im a fast runner and swimmer and i love to go outdoors and play with my 4 kids, 
All my kids are young, the oldest is 12 and the youngest is 4, im a very busy lady
As you have moved it to 21st of July, I am no longer able to attend. Good luck with the RP though.
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
(07-16-2019, 01:17 PM)RedPanda Wrote:
-- UPDATE / ANNOUNCEMENT -- 

The mini-event will now be held on Sunday 21st of July. If you are no longer able to attend please let me know ASAP so other people can have the chance to join in.

i cannot attend this date as i am banned

(I dont know if i was even accepted xD
The following 1 user Likes Slaint's post:
  • Flame..
Should've done it on friday night instead of sunday. Won't be there.
OOC
Steam Name: wolvenZ
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:121483633
Hours: 4000
RPP: 20

IC
Name: Classified
Role: Police Officer
Describe yourself: Stubborn and always ready.
Wolven

ANNOUNCEMENT

The mini-event is due to start in just under an hour! Hope everyone is there and enjoys the RP.

Edit: If spots are available when we start feel free to take them, just inform me before hand.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
The following 2 users Like RedPanda's post:
  • TASSIA, Goat
make me police officer pls
-- ANNOUNCEMENT --

Thanks to everyone who took part in the RP today, It went a lot better than anticipated and I am glad that many of you enjoyed it. See you next year! 
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
Great event RedPanda!

Closed and moved.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator