(05-26-2019, 10:11 AM)Violet DE Kittie Wrote: OOC
Steam Name: Violet De Kittie
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:226053188
Hours: 2385
RPP: 6

IC
Name: Emma Masion
Role: Westerner
Details about yourself: Emma Masion raise by a single parent after her mother's strange disappearance , Emma grew up with her father selling old watches in the street of Driftwood , Idaho . With such rough childhood and abuse from her father , she ran away at a young age and worked in a Saloon , where she meant a young woman who soon to be her friend .

Despite the polar oppsite , she is friendly and pure sweet  , showing unlimited amount of support to her friend . 
Although she is known to be a little ditzy & airheaded , she never fail her duties working in the Saloon .

(05-26-2019, 12:50 PM)Ivan Headshotski Wrote: OOC
Steam Name: [FL] Ivan Headshotski
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:26733688
Hours: 410
RPP: 4

IC
Name: Bill 'The Gambler' McBrian
Role: Westener
Details about yourself:
When Bill was a kid, he was abused by his father daily, until he decided to run away from his home to live on his own. Bill grew up among the outcasts and outlaws of a town called Darkcreek, who took him in and raised him as one of their own. Already from a very young age he showed signs of being skilled with cards and being with outcasts and outlaws most of his childhood, he quickly became an adept gambler. He continued to develop his skill throughout his youth and was soon known to be the best gambler in Darkcreek. Unfortunately this drew the attention of some of the more brutal gangs in and around the town, and soon he was forced to escape the city after he won a game against the leader of the most brutal of the gangs; The Red Hand Gang. After taking refuge in several towns, but never staying there long, he stumbled upon Driftwood, and decided to make a living there.

--| Denied |--
Sadly we feel your application for the role is lacking and feel someone else would be more suited for the role.

(05-26-2019, 02:07 PM)Slaint Wrote: OOC
Steam Name: Slaint
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:245587480
Hours: 463
RPP: 1

IC
Name: Joey 'Slaint' Elite
Role: Sheriff Deputy
Details about yourself: a new sherrif deputy is in town they call him joey with his fast shootin and speedy hands, the fastest man in the west
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 3 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • Ivan Headshotski, Violet DE Kittie, Slaint
As there is clearly a lot of interest for this event, we will be releasing a Teaser trailer showcasing a select few features specially added for this event.

Keep ya eyes peeled partna'
The following 6 users Like Forgee's post:
  • Joe Joe, Wolven, Falcon, Jessixa, Lewwings, RoCKy
OOC

Steam Name: richie
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:69638118
Hours: 784
RPP: 2

IC
Name: Wing Tung Li
Role: Sheriffs Deputy
Details about yourself: The sound of being a sheriffs deputy has made me a happy boy from a young age. Feeling apart of the law, is truly something else, and I've always to be helping others keep our city a safe place. I'm a sharpshooter and have been practicing with my papa from a young age, until his recent death.
OOC
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Flame
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:66027763
Hours: 500 something

IC
Name: John Pierce
Details about yourself: An outgoing and cocky deputy who often forgets his authority.
OOC
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Archer
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:65171839
Hours: 1200~

IC
Name: Floyd Henriksen
Details about yourself: Second generation Norwegian-American, moved from Minnesota to the West due to the Gold Rush. Will do anything for some sweet money, including murder.
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 1 user Likes Archer's post:
  • Joe Joe
OOC
Steam Name: [FL:RP] RoCKy
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:174227314
Hours: 1265
RPP: 5

IC
Name: Larry Waystone

Details about yourself: 
Larry was born in the middle of the wild western country, Texas. His mum was some years allone after she decided to move the a big western city, called 'tickles'. There she met her new boyfriend, he was sheriff. But some years later my mum and her boyfriend let Larry alone. They never came back...
Larry had to care for himself. He went hunting and fishing. He was always alone and never spoke to anyone until the new sheriff in the town stopped him while he was brushing the teeths of his horse. The sheriff said to him that Larry has to do something for him.
The sheriff wanted him to kill one member of the biggest criminal crew, The Horingtons. From that day on Larry always agreed to the mission which were given from the sheriff.
But years later... the sheriff died and Larry didnt know what to do so he just changed back to his normal life..
And now Larry wants to move to a other town.. and maybe the name of the town will be Grillsville..

Personal information: motivated, brave, hero in his last town, respectful, sympathical and corious.
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]
The following 1 user Likes RoCKy's post:
  • Joe Joe
OOC
Steam Name:Goat
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:53586752
Hours:2600+
RPP:5

IC
Name:Wang Yang
Role:Sheriffs Deputy
Details about yourself: Calm but cautious person who is just trying to help out
The following 1 user Likes Goat's post:
  • Joe Joe
--| Accepted |--

(06-02-2019, 12:37 AM)Goat Wrote: OOC
Steam Name:Goat
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:53586752
Hours:2600+
RPP:5

IC
Name:Wang Yang
Role:Sheriffs Deputy
Details about yourself: Calm but cautious person who is just trying to help out

(06-01-2019, 11:17 AM)Archer Wrote: OOC
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Archer
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:65171839
Hours: 1200~ 

IC
Name: Floyd Henriksen
Details about yourself: Second generation Norwegian-American, moved from Minnesota to the West due to the Gold Rush. Will do anything for some sweet money, including murder.

(06-01-2019, 11:12 PM)RoCKy Wrote:
OOC
Steam Name: [FL:RP] RoCKy
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:174227314
Hours: 1265
RPP: 5

IC
Name: Larry Waystone

Details about yourself:
Larry was born in the middle of the wild western country, Texas. His mum was some years allone after she decided to move the a big western city, called 'tickles'. There she met her new boyfriend, he was sheriff. But some years later my mum and her boyfriend let Larry alone. They never came back...
Larry had to care for himself. He went hunting and fishing. He was always alone and never spoke to anyone until the new sheriff in the town stopped him while he was brushing the teeths of his horse. The sheriff said to him that Larry has to do something for him.
The sheriff wanted him to kill one member of the biggest criminal crew, The Horingtons. From that day on Larry always agreed to the mission which were given from the sheriff.
But years later... the sheriff died and Larry didnt know what to do so he just changed back to his normal life..
And now Larry wants to move to a other town.. and maybe the name of the town will be Grillsville..

Personal information: motivated, brave, hero in his last town, respectful, sympathical and corious.

-- | Denied |--
I appreciate your time and effort into forming your application however due to certain reasons we believe another would be more suited for the role.

(05-30-2019, 03:05 PM)Flame_ Wrote: OOC
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Flame
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:66027763
Hours: 500 something

IC
Name: John Pierce
Details about yourself: An outgoing and cocky deputy who often forgets his authority.
(05-28-2019, 08:40 AM)richieb Wrote: OOC

Steam Name: richie
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:69638118
Hours: 784

IC
Name: Wing Tung Li
Details about yourself: The sound of being a sheriffs deputy has made me a happy boy from a young age. Feeling apart of the law, is truly something else, and I've always to be helping others keep our city a safe place. I'm a sharpshooter and have been practicing with my papa from a young age, until his recent death.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 1 user Likes Joe Joe's post:
  • Goat
Join ol' Orphestus' crew

Become a Sheriff today!

[Image: Orphestus.png]
The following 2 users Like Forgee's post:
  • Jessixa, Joe Joe
OOC
Steam Name: Zambie / Ghost
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:46157497 / STEAM_0:1:79699070
Hours: over 2000 each
RPP: at least 20 each

IC
Name: John Westberg / Sarah Westberg
Role: Westerner(s)
Details about yourself: My wife is the fucking whore and we're making an underground brothel with lots of roleplay.
The following 1 user Likes Zambie's post:
  • Ghost