[Event] The West
Would just like to note, anyone is free to join on the day you will just have the default job of “westerner” which is the same as civilian.
The following 1 user Likes Forgee's post:
  • Joe Joe
OOC
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Power_Pulka
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:63858805
Hours: 684
RPP: 6

IC
Name: William M Brooks
Role: clergyman
Details about yourself: Mr. Brooks, was born and raised by a god fearing family, his entire life he has been raised to spread the wrath of God to the people around him. His ultimate goal in life is to become the elder archbishop´of America so that everyone shall know the wrath of god.

Due to his religious fanatics he does not take spirits or any sort of witchcraft lightly, and as he might say himself, "You will burn for you are a whore to the devil and belong in the firey pits of hell!"
The following 1 user Likes Power_Pulka's post:
  • Joe Joe
--| Accepted |--

All Current Applications have been accepted!
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 2 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • Lewwings, Falcon
hey so i fixed the trailer, yall welcome x
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bRX1MAX_Xw
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
The following 3 users Like jhayw's post:
  • Ryan, Lewwings, Joe Joe
OOC
Steam Name: [FL:M] Ryan
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:127179694
Hours: 2100+
RPP: 6

IC
Name: Pierce Brosnan
Role: Sheriffs Deputy
Details about yourself: I am a lovely chap with a need for JUSTICE! I would like to protect the village to keep it safe from the criminal scum!

Signed,
          Pierce Brosnan
            Yee-Haw
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Ryan's post:
  • Joe Joe
OOC:
Steam Name: [FL] Kippsee
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:32750056
Hours: 2500+
RPP: 33

IC:
Name: Tom Lacetta
Role: McLouis Gang
Details about yourself: Dirty, named Tom. Likes to roughen up with the sheriff. Got the best hat in town.
The following 1 user Likes Kippsee's post:
  • Joe Joe
OOC
Steam Name:Nicholasas
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:228716084
Hours:950+
RPP:2

IC
Name: John Wick
Role: Sheriff's Deputy
Details about yourself: John Wick has had a hard past His father was a drunk and his mother died when he was only 11 after she was gunned down during a gang shootout this inspiring hardship lead to John Wick wanting to become a Sheriff Deputy. After his mother died though wick ran away from home he found sanctuary in the church where the priest (Jebediah “Holy Jeb” Allison) Raised him into a faithful man Though John does Like to have a good old jug of moonshine! He also loves Money and often when he has time goes out and looks for gold!
[Image: jFX7iLe.png]
The following 1 user Likes Nick's post:
  • Joe Joe
OOC
Steam Name: Wolven
Steam ID: I have you on steam, not needed.
Hours: like 4000
RPP: 20

IC
Name: Agent. K. Nebula
Role: McLouis Gang
Details about yourself: I'm rough, hard-handed and I won't take any shit. OOC: (I'll take the role seriously if you let me be it x)
Wolven

--| Update |--

All current applications accepted! As well as a new job has been added to the town. The Doctor!
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 3 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • Lewwings, Wolven, Luna
OOC
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Grizzly
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:73634166
Hours: 605
RPP: 7

IC
Name: Clayton Burrowood
Role: Doctor
Details about yourself: Just a doctor passing through town. Decided I should set up shop and earn some quick cash before hitting the road. I am full qualified to dissect a body and I know all the best home remedies my momma taught me.
Kind Regards,
Grizzly