New Map? - Discussion
please just give the damn map to sprax, he's gonna become very emotional soon
(05-03-2019, 07:34 PM)S!RNARC Wrote: please just give the damn map to sprax, he's gonna become very emotional soon

im tearing up just reading this Sad
(05-03-2019, 07:45 PM)Sparx Wrote:
(05-03-2019, 07:34 PM)S!RNARC Wrote: please just give the damn map to sprax, he's gonna become very emotional soon

im tearing up just reading this Sad

Spoiler :
[Image: x1080-671.jpg]

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

(05-03-2019, 06:35 PM)Sparx Wrote:
(05-03-2019, 05:58 PM)Forgee Wrote:
(05-03-2019, 01:40 PM)Sparx Wrote:
(05-02-2019, 08:36 PM)Forgee Wrote: After further looking into Ranox City I dont believe it would be a good move for FL, the frames were actually worse than V4B1 on Singleplayer and most buildings are already pre-furnished.

Which buildings specifically?

Here's a small compilation of empty/extremely minimally furnished interiors on Ranox:

[Image: 0Bp0xYP.jpg]as for frames, I had far worse frames on singleplayer Pines V2 than I did when it was on the server, so I think it's hugely down to your addons etc.

almost every apartment has furnishing, also the map is horrifically optimised, there is almost no occlusion culling at all.
also there is only a small handful of shops. 

Also there is a Jail that you cannot enter from the outside as there is only a button on the inside and the Jail itself is a solid 2 minute drive from the police station

Since when have you seen more than 6 shops used at the same time?

As for apartment furnishing, I posted a video above of how easy it is to cover up even the most pre-furnished apartments easily.

As for the jail, 2 minutes is a stretch, it's practically right next to it

The Jail has no way of getting into it from the outside, the door only unlocks from the inside
Let's just bring back V5P so I can be a FarmerCheese

Regards,
Fearless Donator
The following 1 user Likes rino's post:
  • Lewwings
(05-03-2019, 08:50 PM)RiNO Wrote: Let's just bring back V5P so I can be a FarmerCheese

Ranox has a farm too.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(05-03-2019, 08:58 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(05-03-2019, 08:50 PM)RiNO Wrote: Let's just bring back V5P so I can be a FarmerCheese

Ranox has a farm too.

Shit, Forgot about that. Let's just bring V5P or Ranox so I can be a Farmer

Regards,
Fearless Donator
Ah shit here we go again....
(05-03-2019, 05:58 PM)Forgee Wrote: Jail itself is a solid 2 minute drive from the police station

I'd say less than 10 seconds by car.

https://youtu.be/SiRLmOJm_SE
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(05-03-2019, 09:42 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(05-03-2019, 05:58 PM)Forgee Wrote: Jail itself is a solid 2 minute drive from the police station

I'd say less than 10 seconds by car.

https://youtu.be/SiRLmOJm_SE

not going to lie.

that could set up some good raids and roleplay.

Imagine a jail raid in that.

Not just storming a slope wow.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]