A rule question
Hello people!

If I get unbanned, and start to play on Fearless again!
I would like to avoid getting banned right away again Wink

Therefor here comes this question I have been thinking a little about.

It's point is to mostly avoid loosing your weapon at death, by removing it at serious injury. By binding these keys" (v) = M3 Shotgun, © = Holster"

Ex: You press (v) put some rounds in it and press ©, (So you avoid abusing a known ammo bug). Then whenever you come into a fight you press (v) shoot as many times you need, but suddenly gets serious injured and to avoid loosing your weapon, you press ©. Or all in all, holster/unholster all the time when been into a fight, just make sure there is rounds in it. On this way you actaully avoid abusing the ammo bug?

Or not?

Please post a reply, if this is rulebreaking or not. I have read the rules and nothing states clearly if this is allowed or not. Because the binds is there for a reason right?

Well if it is rulebreaking just post a reply player / admins, anyone can.

After answer please lock this topic.

I wouldn't think so. That would actually be a pretty smart idea.
Respectfully,

Hooter
(01-28-2012, 03:33 PM)Minimacfox1 Wrote: Ex: You press (v) put some rounds in it and press ©, (So you avoid abusing a known ammo bug). Then whenever you come into a fight you press (v) shoot as many times you need, but suddenly gets serious injured and to avoid loosing your weapon, you press ©. Or all in all, holster/unholster all the time when been into a fight, just make sure there is rounds in it. On this way you actaully avoid abusing the ammo bug?

This is something which is not 100% in the rules like you described it, in my opinion it is very unrealistic though. You either have a weapon out or you don't, you can't have both.
If you're going in a raid you should be aware that you can loose your weapon, I also don't see what you are talking about when you say that you want to avoid getting banned and then describe something like this.

Dare to think!
(01-29-2012, 12:15 AM)Nudelholz Wrote:
(01-28-2012, 03:33 PM)Minimacfox1 Wrote: Ex: You press (v) put some rounds in it and press ©, (So you avoid abusing a known ammo bug). Then whenever you come into a fight you press (v) shoot as many times you need, but suddenly gets serious injured and to avoid loosing your weapon, you press ©. Or all in all, holster/unholster all the time when been into a fight, just make sure there is rounds in it. On this way you actaully avoid abusing the ammo bug?

This is something which is not 100% in the rules like you described it, in my opinion it is very unrealistic though. You either have a weapon out or you don't, you can't have both.
If you're going in a raid you should be aware that you can loose your weapon, I also don't see what you are talking about when you say that you want to avoid getting banned and then describe something like this.

Though allot of players is doing it this way.
That's why you mostly get no weapon from the Active users, That has this command.