xXProGamingXx46
Reported User(s): xXProGamingXx46

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:245587480

Date & Time (GMT): 11/4/19 @ 23:40 GMT

Summary of the incident
Taxes was 40% we rushed xXProGamingXx46 and the goverment down the jails, when it was only him left as president he was hiding in the jails controlroom, i went back from the cellroom and blew the doors. when i came to the last corridor he put up a prop without keypad or in anyway for me without molotov to reach him.

Evidence:
[Image: UNLaudQ.jpg]
-INVOLVED-

I Was an officer defending the raid and I can confirm it was blatant Prop block, I could also hear him saying "What prop block... ow that one sorry i forgot" i have no evidence tho.
Fearless Veteran 8^)
As i did say I forgot to add a keypad
I think you did like in my last playerreport you panic and blockoff as in The nexus elevator. Just a thought, however you didnt remove The prop when we told you and even brought down our Guns to show you there was no way for us to get in.

Edit: i wouldnt bother to make a PR if you just removed it the moment you realized you had no keypad, thats all im saying.
[Image: Cq3algW.png]
involved as i was raiding at the time with Latexrikard

you blocked it off and were called out in ooc multiple times if i remember correct. not sure what happened at the end since i died but it doesn't really matter how you try to explain this as this has happened multiple times when you have been president.
Approved.

Closing notes: User was found guilty of prop-block as seen by the evidence in the PR, and will receive a small PTE blacklist.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Closed!