Requesting refund
I want to request a refund for the following items;

Cruise control 50k$

This has been broken for like a year and I'm officialy giving up waiting for it to be fixed.

Single axle box trailer 50k$
This has been broken ever since it was released, also giving up on waiting for it to be fixed.

Thanks
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:75548000&b=10]
(04-10-2019, 06:52 PM)ElonWuzhou Wrote: Single axle box trailer 50k$
This has been broken ever since it was released, also giving up on waiting for it to be fixed.

I made a bug report some day and Pollux wanted to look after a refund, but now he isn't in the team anymore and noone cares.
[Image: owI6QSg.png]
Cruise control works perfectly fine?
I use it daily?
The following 2 users Like Forgee's post:
  • Chumps, TheSiphon
I've never had any issues with CC? What kinda issues are you experiencing?
You are using the normal one that is activated by pressing T, right? Not the VCMod one?
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
(04-22-2019, 08:07 PM)TheSiphon Wrote: I've never had any issues with CC? What kinda issues are you experiencing?
You are using the normal one that is activated by pressing T, right? Not the VCMod one?

Yes, I am. I can turn it on but it doesn't do anything but prevent me from controlling the throttle, and then goes to 0 mph, no matter what speed I set it at. It does work sometimes though, it's really weird.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:75548000&b=10]
Was looking into these issues.

Cruise Control:
Use '/cruiseoptions' to open a simple UI for binding and Cruise Options.
You can also set the speed by using '/cruise (number in mph)'

[Image: bG03adC.png]

As for the Box Trailer. When it's connected via the VCMOD trailer connector, it becomes whacky. Without it, it works perfectly fine, so I'm still looking into that.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Hi Beunkieboy,

The box trailers have been removed from the gamemode and players have been refunded.

Are you still having issues with cruise control?
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
Box Trailer was removed and refunded
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]