Invisible Dodge Charger
The dodge charger in game is an error and is invisible. However the police charger I can see just fine.
And yes, I am 99% sure that i have downloaded all content packs. Please help
[Image: UE8GhmX.png]
(04-10-2019, 06:42 PM)Marve Fleksnes Wrote: The dodge charger in game is an error and is invisible. However the police charger I can see just fine.

Hello Marve,

You could attempt to get download it separately through the workshop but really is no point because it is in the content pack. 

I know you said you're subbed to all of them but I strongly recommend doing the following:

1. Check to see if you're subbed to this:    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=114001545
2. Uninstall all the addons while in gmod and resub to them if that doesn't work
3. If none of those work, please let me know to do a more in-depth analysis
(04-10-2019, 09:16 PM)Rossi Wrote:
(04-10-2019, 06:42 PM)Marve Fleksnes Wrote: The dodge charger in game is an error and is invisible. However the police charger I can see just fine.

Hello Marve,

You could attempt to get download it separately through the workshop but really is no point because it is in the content pack. 

I know you said you're subbed to all of them but I strongly recommend doing the following:

1. Check to see if you're subbed to this:    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=114001545
2. Uninstall all the addons while in gmod and resub to them if that doesn't work
3. If none of those work, please let me know to do a more in-depth analysis

This should work, well said. Another thing to test whether it is the server or you is to set up the car in a single player game, if it works fine outside of Fearless then it's probably an error Garry's mod has with connecting to Fearless
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
Closed and moved.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]