Horrible Admin Support
Well, since I joined FL, admins are rarely admining. I have many cases such as this, sometimes I assume the Admin is just busy admining, but then I see they give RP points, which makes me think they prefer playing rather than admining. I find it unfair that the only active admins, which are about 6 admins do not admin.

/Rant
Perhaps you didn't precise the location, and reasoning? Did you use "@ message"? Your request will most likely be ignored if you OOC, or PM an admin. I get ignored sometimes too, but hey, get a copy of FRAPS and post ban requests.
I precised a reasoning location and used @. Why should I post a ban request its their job.
We are not being paid for administrating, nor are you paying for admin support.

We are trying as hard as we can, and sometimes we would also like to roleplay ourselves.

Pissed Wrote:its their job.

No, we do it for free to help players when we can.
The following 4 users Like Lani's post:
  • Killjoy, Andreas, Toxic, Tank
Its not a job, Its a hobby... and if an admin doesnt go to your immediate request there are reasons IE:
1. Busy with another player
2. Sorting out whats gone on, and trying to find though the logs or console what happened...
3. You do a stupid request such as "@ ADMINCOMNOW!!!!!111!!1111!!" - not giving us any info or telling us whats gone wrong

If you feel there are rule breakers "get a copy of FRAPS and post ban requests" - If no admin is on or is busy, Most players run fraps in the background It doesn't affect your PC gaming and with a press of a button can record players who fail...

Soooo...
If an admin doesn't come to you as fast as light, don't have ago at us, were only human, we ain't superman or Jesus... Give us a chance to finish what we are doing and then we can help you..

When i get my good internet speed back i will help as much as possible on the server

And if you state a reason it gives admins a chance to rank in importance, IE Prop killer get priority over car's stuck and so on..

- Toby

The following 1 user Likes Toby's post:
  • Eric
Admins could still respond per PM something like "I am busy, I'm coming soon" or something, because most of the time you just feel ignored.
(01-27-2012, 09:06 PM)ZeroSupport Wrote: Admins could still respond per PM something like "I am busy, I'm coming soon" or something, because most of the time you just feel ignored.

Perhaps, or when they are busy with other player(s) admining, they may not see PM's. By the time they're done with whatever they were doing; they may have forgotten about the PM. The Human mind only has so much attention span/Short Term Memory.
god i dont like it when people complain about admins. Hmm how many admins are their in the community? 10-20 not even that, how many people go on the server each day? 200-300 people 1/6 are probably breaking some sort of rule. It aint an easy job. got a problem and no admin there to help? not hard to download a simple software like fraps or wegame and hit the record button become your own admin and help out instead of saying "these admins are s***" (just an example of what some people say)
[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9

(01-27-2012, 07:40 PM)Pissed Wrote: which makes me think they prefer playing rather than admining.

Well duh.
Let me shed some light on this. Number one, I dont think you get what admins are. We arent here to be your public servants, And we are not robots, We do what we can, When we can. If i've been admining for a good say..9 hours and i want to do a hour of RP, Im going to do it, Wether you like it or not, Now granted i WILL stop to catch a prop pusher/prop killer who's doing it majorly, But if its a small question, Or NLR claim, Its not gonna stop me, From enjoying being a admin on here.

I hope you took the time to read this, Because this is honestly what almost every admin will say to you. We are not robots. We are people.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

The following 1 user Likes WorldWideCoffee's post:
  • Toby