Vote on UBR?
(03-20-2019, 10:29 PM)Fultz Wrote:
(03-20-2019, 10:21 PM)Divey Wrote: You posted a UBR where the admin who issued the punishment is no longer in the team, therefore it requires a discussion.

piss off. You made it a vote because you hate him and knew the team would vote against him. smh

puffing up chest when actually timid.
(03-20-2019, 11:48 PM)Wizards Sleeve Wrote:
(03-20-2019, 10:29 PM)Fultz Wrote:
(03-20-2019, 10:21 PM)Divey Wrote: You posted a UBR where the admin who issued the punishment is no longer in the team, therefore it requires a discussion.

piss off. You made it a vote because you hate him and knew the team would vote against him. smh

puffing up chest when actually timid.

make witty comment when actually just dumb
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • Agorith
I just don't understand what I did wrong and what I specifically did which broke the rules.
(03-21-2019, 08:39 AM)PewDiePie Wrote: I just don't understand what I did wrong and what I specifically did which broke the rules.

Please go to the ban page and type your steam ID and your ban reason will come up!
The following 3 users Like Sentinel's post:
  • Wolven, , SpaghettiFTW
(03-21-2019, 10:06 AM)Sentinel Wrote:
(03-21-2019, 08:39 AM)PewDiePie Wrote: I just don't understand what I did wrong and what I specifically did which broke the rules.

Please go to the ban page and type your steam ID and your ban reason will come up!

I didn't do what it says, I want to see what I typed and why that broke the rules.
Someone recommend me a film to watch, I really want to watch something special tonight.

Leave recommendations below!
Wolven

(03-21-2019, 10:43 AM)Wolven Wrote: Someone recommend me a film to watch,  I really want to watch something special tonight.

Leave recommendations below!

The Prodigy is a pretty decent film. It's a horror involving a young boy with psychopathic tendencies.
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • Wolven

If you don’t know what you did wrong, Perhaps you should read the rules?

Also. There was probably a vote within the team because Janzo is no longer around.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(03-21-2019, 11:08 AM)Random Wrote:

If you don’t know what you did wrong, Perhaps you should read the rules?

Also. There was probably a vote within the team because Janzo is no longer around.

I read the rules and I had not broken any of them, please I want to know what I did and evidence instead of just apparent "making fun of autism" and "disrespecting staff decisions"
https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.ph...662&page=2

I think your initial UBR has enough conclusive material for you to realize what you did, besides your behaviour in general of course.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.