Tax 40%
Title of Suggestion: Tax 40%

Description
Add a rule that sets a 10-15 minute timer for presidents to set tax to 40, after becoming president.

Why?
I've seen a spike in people becoming president and instantly setting the tax to 40, I believe that if a player wants to do this, then they should have to RP it out, whilst also setting laws in the meantime whilst also giving the government a chance to re-arm and continue what they are doing, rather than being called back every time a raid happens.
+Support, I mean it makes sense, just like there should be a law ( Like it used to ) that states the same thing for dictator. There needs to be some sort of RP before someone can either set the tax to 40% or go, dictator.
(03-15-2019, 11:17 PM)Dimitris Wrote: +Support, I mean it makes sense, just like there should be a law ( Like it used to ) that states the same thing for dictator. There needs to be some sort of RP before someone can either set the tax to 40% or go, dictator.

I recently seen someone instantly go president and ban minorities. Then the next one does it etc.
(03-15-2019, 11:18 PM)Ranger Wrote:
(03-15-2019, 11:17 PM)Dimitris Wrote: +Support, I mean it makes sense, just like there should be a law ( Like it used to ) that states the same thing for dictator. There needs to be some sort of RP before someone can either set the tax to 40% or go, dictator.

I recently seen someone instantly go president and ban minorities. Then the next one does it etc.

I never understood why that rule was removed in the first place.
I made a post about this somewhere but i cant find it.

+support

Just put the rule back in place, and they need a valid reason. Like crime rates and pollution etc.

But also make it so that there has to be a qualifying trigger. By this i mean that they cant just ban rebels for crimerate rising, they have to actually do something to be banned. Same for pollution is there lets say a city full of cars then ban cars for pollution.

Its all good having a reason but, it would be better if something had to happen for the law to be made. That way they wont just do it and they will have to get involved as president to make the laws.

More RP will come from the job as they wont go pres set tax and go dictator and hide behind an alien tech base.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
The following 3 users Like don's post:
  • Agorith, Ranger, Chumps
yes please +support

no one ever properly makes decent laws anymore, its always just stupid memey shit with 40% tax.
The following 1 user Likes Forgee's post:
  • Chumps
+Support

Ranger is banned from the city
The following 2 users Like Luna's post:
  • Chumps, Ranger
+support
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
+Support
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
+Support
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:75548000&b=10]